sniping

RavenRulz
RavenRulz
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 323
edited 10 Jan 2012, 8:55PM
Well done kixeye your new boost is a failure 3 friends who have good base designs have all been sniped with the new missile boost so well done now because it's proving near on impossible to defend bases they are going to quit game. No way to compete in fleet battles now because of hackers and then you give stronger weapons no need for them to do proper base attacks. After playing this for near on a year now wondering what is the point of game any more.
  • Bones.
    Bones.
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 637
    In this thread you can find the solution to defending against the new missile boost

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/153300-Solid-fuel-boosters-attack
    LVL 101
  • ZooT TDM
    ZooT TDM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 76
    When things get tough you quit?
    "
  • azagoth
    azagoth
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 538
    OMG!!! my base got attacked lol I'm quittin now cause I thought this was farmville oooops errrrr sit on a mine ville
    :cool:
  • RavenRulz
    RavenRulz
    Skilled Warrior
    sorry when they don't need to try and attack base then the game becomes worthless and with all the hacks losing interest fast not enough land to hold everything as well as try to defend base. got to the stage what's the point when it's no longer fun. Goes the same way build a decent fleet and repair costs and times are way too much, no longer fun.
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Hey Pam, I invite you to check out this video I made that might give you some ideas on how to build a base that keeps your OP and WH out of the 96 range: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/154036-Video-Solid-Fuel-Boosters
  • spicer-70
    spicer-70
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,945
    and I invite you to view this video and tell me how the base above wouldn't be toast with this fleet walking straight through the front door?

http://www.youtube.com/user/allnamestakenisnot?feature=mhee#p/u/19/LjTFoFLZZ18

To clarify my attempted point, yes, you can make a base that isn't snipable... but in doing so most will sacrifice a decent amount of their channel length, making you easy prey for fleets of other configurations. And again, it's not the fact that there's a perfect (or good fleet) that can break any base, it's that there's no challenge in breaking it.
  • RavenRulz
    RavenRulz
    Skilled Warrior
    to azagoth my base has been attacked many times and it wasn't mine this time and sorry swag i don't think your base design is that great except maybe to defend against the missiles but when the game stops being fun and pointless with so many giving up it's time to move on. you guys need to really think about what you are giving to the fleets as so many are able to hack them and make them stronger and yes i know you are doing your best and when i started found this to be the best game around.
  • ZooT TDM
    ZooT TDM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 76
    Sounds like you might just need a break. Take a month off and come back, I'm sure there will be new features and other things to once again grab your interest.
    "