Solid fuel boosters attack

• kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    they could drop a small rocket on the WHs and can kill it faster..
  • Dean Harvey
    Dean Harvey
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 670
    this update is for money spenders thats all and maybe for finding hackers
  • Dean Harvey
    Dean Harvey
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 670
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    kingj0n wrote: »
    they could drop a small rocket on the WHs and can kill it faster..

True, but they wouldn't get resources if they took it out with a rocket, he got 11 million this way with no damage.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,426
    my question then is again how far do i need to have my stuf from the edge 1 or 2 or 3 wall spaces ???? other videos show the ff having to beach when the warehouses are on the edge your pic isnt the clearest
  • Minuet
    Minuet
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,501
    GigaPirate wrote: »
    My previously unreachable outpost...

Attachment not found.

Dun duuun duuuuun!
    Legit FB Credit GIVEAWAY for a LIMITED TIME
    MY UNOFFICIAL KIXEYE BLOG
    eze wrote: »
    So you better watch out! You better not spam! You better not repeat! Cuz I'll kick you in the can! Ezeclause is stalking the Wishlist! hehe sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet this morning :S
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    jeremiah78 wrote: »
    my question then is again how far do i need to have my stuf from the edge 1 or 2 or 3 wall spaces ???? other videos show the ff having to beach when the warehouses are on the edge your pic isnt the clearest

Best I can figure 3 wall spaces should be enough, that's what I moved mine to. I'll try to get a test on that and post the results.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Best I can figure 3 wall spaces should be enough, that's what I moved mine to. I'll try to get a test on that and post the results.

Thanks
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    My previously unreachable outpost...

Attachment not found.
    exactly kixeye has **** up this time(the language was needed to describe to degree of anger i have about this)
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

"If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

No I'm not a moderator
  • bigstrats
    bigstrats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 224
    i like the new missile range.
    1, brings back flak cannons
    2, plys with all lvl 4 turrets now have something to worry about
    3, lower lvl players have an oppurtuinty to get res off of higher lvl players
    4, kiteing any lvl drak fleet is a breeze
    5 its available to everyone. (cc players just get first dibs)

not only that, but a couple of months back we got 2 extra turrets for no good reason (other than to make rock hard bases even harder) so use them for your flaks. even if 1 gets lost to a bb its takes you closer to the 25% mark.
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,269
    bigstrats wrote: »
    i like the new missile range.
    1, brings back flak cannons
    2, plys with all lvl 4 turrets now have something to worry about
    3, lower lvl players have an oppurtuinty to get res off of higher lvl players
    4, kiteing any lvl drak fleet is a breeze
    5 its available to everyone. (cc players just get first dibs)

And another BROWNNOSE shows up
  • bigstrats
    bigstrats
    Minor Nuisance
    And another BROWNNOSE shows up
    just highlightin the positive aspects.
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    just highlightin the positive aspects.

Positive There's not one fu**ing positive from making missiles so op'ed
  • Ebberly
    Ebberly
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 250
    Yeah we got something to worry about.

Flash forward about 6 weeks

You need about 102 mil for HB 3. Fine. Use your assault missiles + Booster 3, just shoot right over walls and take 28 mil.

While you are building up the 102 million in res you need to research HB 3 - guess what - your enemy has taken YOUR res by using the assault missile+Booster 3 combo.

Yeah. This update make the most sense I've have seen in America in over 200 years.

This game is absolutely pointless. I am shaking with RAGE at kixeye. I've never been angrier in my life - I'd rather live in Libya under a severe dictator for the rest of my miserable life - than have to put up with kixeye's utter stupidity.

I am so fvcking ANGRY about this shyte - I got a good idea to blog about it and get parents groups involved - Hmm kixeye I wonder what would happen if parents found about this nonsense that you are putting their KIDS through? I been in social media for 7 years. I got all the time in the world. I am shaking with RAGE at your organization. I wasted 8 MONTHS of my life playing your nonsensical game - this game has absolutely wrecked my family life and all else.

You will continue to worship CASH and you will 100 percent disregard players and human beings.

It won't work out - people like me never shut up. I love to rant.

You're on a roll kixeye - Keep on disregarding people and you worship cash. Don't ever cast a care about anything else or anybody else. Sure you're going places. It won't be success.

I have never in my life seen a company so wrapped up in cash and so unregarding of players in my entire life - I've been around nearly half a century. Dell saw the error of their ways. Other companies were made to see the error of their ways. Social media has brought down companies far larger and far more influential than kixeye.

You're nothing special - You will too. I've been here for 8 months. I got memories. Parents groups are nothing to fvck with - especially with this nonsense going down in college football in pennsylvania. There's a lot of moral panic a lot of concern - you can't possibly be THAT dumb - THAT stupid - THAT inbred to not know what route you are heading down. It is not a good one.

Do yourself a BIG favor. Nerf the booster 3, to 80.

Save us all a lot of anguish. Start thinking about the players who play and who pay for your paychecks and try something new for a change - Stop worshipping CASH so much and try for one nanosecond - to try and think of someone other than yourself. It works wonders. You'd be amazed.

Otherwise - a very dark road lies ahead.

It's YOUR choice.
  • bigstrats
    bigstrats
    Minor Nuisance
    Positive There's not one fu**ing positive from making missiles so op'ed
    but remember they dont do that much damage, i reakon 3wh dead tops without any hurdles, thow in couple of flak turrets and make life hard, bout time they shook things up a bit too many op'ed bases out their.
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    but remember they dont do that much damage, i reakon 3wh dead tops without any hurdles, thow in couple of flak turrets and make life hard, bout time they shook things up a bit too many op'ed bases out their.

There was no such thing as an UNBREAKABLE base before this Bull-**** update all it took was strategy. now any tom **** and harry can just sail up and screw ur dock/researches/upgrades even if they don't get to your res.
  • Farley
    Farley
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 674
    Where do you "pro-update" people see the good in having 3 warehouses killed on your own bases? Sure, put in a couple flak or a 4-wide channel and strip your base of every other defensive tool which WILL still be vulnerable to the fleets they were designed to defend against. This is an ill-conceived update which flies in the face of established game mechanics, and I hope everyone takes a similar stand to mine: not another penny to Kixeye, ever.
  • bigstrats
    bigstrats
    Minor Nuisance
    what i find most amusing is how everyone bitched and moaned about hb3 thud4 when it was first released, then later most ppl had the combo- and stopped moaning.
    after that it got nerfed big time and guess what you all pissed yourself's and cried again.
    soooo.
    1. shut up
    2. ride the storm ( or just dont play no more )
    3. make some amendments to your base.
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    what i find most amusing is how everyone bitched and moaned about hb3 thud4 when it was first released, then later most ppl had the combo- and stopped moaning.
    after that it got nerfed big time and guess what you all pissed yourself's and cried again.
    soooo.
    1. shut up
    2. ride the storm ( or just dont play no more )
    3. make some amendments to your base.

Yet another BROWNNOSE/FANBOI shows up
  • Farley
    Farley
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 674
    1) I never bought hb3
    2) that idea has crossed my mind, sir, and when everyone stops, so will you whether you want to or not, and
    3) what is it you don't understand about this update destroying the ability to build a safe base?
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Farley you can build a safe base you just have to adapt
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    farley you can build a safe base you just have to adapt

no it's impossible to build a base that can protect your dock from griefers with these missiles.
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    no it's impossible to build a base that can protect your dock from griefers with these missiles.

funnt docks havent been safe since the came out with base rockets
  • bigstrats
    bigstrats
    Minor Nuisance
    why would you want a 100% safe base, its boreing and on occasion your supposed to get lvl'd, all part of the game.
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    funnt docks havent been safe since the came out with base rockets

Point is that they either had to use a rocket OR GO THRU MY GAUNTLET TO GET THE DOCK NOW THEY CAN SIT OUTSIDE AND FIRE AT WILL.
  • bigstrats
    bigstrats
    Minor Nuisance
    Yet another BROWNNOSE/FANBOI shows up
    not a brown nose, i think kix have made some big mistakes with this game and still havn't fixed any bugs, i just think this is a good update.
    and yes i am a fan. GIMME A K.I.X.E.Y.E YAY go kixeye!
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    not a brown nose, i think kix have made some big mistakes with this game and still havn't fixed any bugs, i just think this is a good update.
    and yes i am a fan. GIMME A K.I.X.E.Y.E YAY go kixeye!

Yep I was RIGHT A FANBOI that can't see past the tip of his nose what a mistake this is.
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    To be honest dont know what all the ramifications this weapon special will have but i am sick of people coming on the forums that dont know what to do about something crying nerf instead of asking for advise about how to help protect themselves.
  • Ip_Dark_Reaper
    Ip_Dark_Reaper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 366
    I have redone my base, it is possible ive already made it so they couldnt reach it just means you dont know what your doing. Its just like the old salvages, all of the lower lvls complained that you couldnt do them even though all of the higher levels could do it with your weapons and hulls. its not impossible, nothing is impossible
    IGN: ip_Dark_Reaper
    LeveL: 30 31 32 33 34
    Group: Infamous Pirates
    Eco-friendly Pirate, I hit insector to save gas and keep the prices down, no need to thank me your resources are enough reward.
    Videos : http://www.youtube.com/user/ipDarkReaper?feature=mhee
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    To be honest dont know what all the ramifications this weapon special will have but i am sick of people coming on the forums that dont know what to do about something crying nerf instead of asking for advise about how to help protect themselves.

Because there's too many A$$h0le$ that in stead of helping say do it yourself. FINE I'll Do It MYSELF IF I'm GIVEN THE PROPER TOOLS (MORE LAND/BIGGER AREA TO BUILD/A BASE DESIGNER.
This discussion has been closed.