Mega Tanks

Solo
Solo
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 41
edited 30 Nov 2011, 2:22PM
Ive seen alot of post about mega tanks im currently unlocking them now.. How About This since everyone has suggestions on what should be done to them etc... How about keep them how they are, stfu and spend the time on the game to unlock them, then have nothing left to **** about cuz u will have them also... Sounds Good? GOOOODDD:o p.s just be glad u fairy's got ur lev 5 cc with only 3mil res vs. the 8mil i spent cuz i know ur the ones **** about the mega tanks as if the game should be handed to you. Glad KIXEYE has there own mind, listing to you carebears would ruin the game, Get ur base upgraded take the time it takes to have the good **** you cry baby's.. Mega Tank DEEEZZZZZ
  • Evgenij Koltjev
    Evgenij Koltjev
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 671
    One Megatank lvl 8 cost ~630k metal and ~1 mill oil. which is allot, And by me it is perfect balance betwin power and cost )
  • Brian boudreau
    Brian boudreau
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,204
    yes excy u should have megas around lv 25/27 if not ur workin on the wrong stuff iam lv 26 and 1 day left on mega and turrits 2 lv 9 rest lv 8s motors 2 lv 9 rest lv 8
  • juju
    juju
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 64
    they nerfed mega tank's hp...but they also reduced the production cost by ALOT....its 75k metal, 100k oil now

only 5500hp tho...almost 60% drop
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    they're increasing the health again due to many complains, it's going to be an acceptable health soon
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Adam Schiff
    Adam Schiff
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 294
    yah they dropped it way to low its only 2K over a challenger which is way to low for the price an build times
  • Pat Gunning
    Pat Gunning
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 670
    now it is 11,000 health which is more acceptable (one suicide bomber can pretty much take it out if it gets close enough). and you should really not generalize about who is complaining about the mega tanks, I am unlocking them and I still think they should not be completely untouchable by other units. I mean 5.5K was too low they are after all supposed to be mega tanks, but something where every unit and defense has to shoot it 10 times or so to destroy it is not a good balance, most of those units would be destroyed before they even scratch the mega tank.
This discussion has been closed.