NOW ITS 5.500

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i lost

my metal and oil to get them more WEAK !!!!!!!!!:confused:
  • God Zeus
    God Zeus
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,593
    Mirror On The Wall Here We Are Again Through My Rise And Fall You've Been My Only Friend
    BYM User ID Is: 719917~Level: 47 In Backyard (OP: 21) | 34 In Inferno
    WC User ID Is: 285384~Level: 22
    BP User ID Is: 2541960~Level: 18
    [~Champion Details~]
    {Gorgo Level: 6.3}{Drull Level: 6.3}{Fomor Level: 6.3}{Korath Level: 6.3} (With All 2 Abilities Unlock)
    Proud To Be Filipino
  • juju
    juju
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 64
    the hp drop is too much..now all u need is a group of 3 maxed out suicide bombers to take one out....2 to distract him and one to kill him ofc..
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,026
    Going to re-adjust the mega tank hp soon, went a bit too far.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    they decreased the health from the mega tank, but due to many complains they're increasing it again (not to 12.000 but to an acceptable health)
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Adam Schiff
    Adam Schiff
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 294
    12 was too high but in my impression `12K shoul be the fully upgraded stat not the starting ones
  • Brian boudreau
    Brian boudreau
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,204
    12 k was not to high, cry babys is the prob wit this game i just spend almost 23 days unlockin them to get thire health drop piss off might have to find a nother game
  • Evgenij Koltjev
    Evgenij Koltjev
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 671
    12 k was not to high, cry babys is the prob wit this game i just spend almost 23 days unlockin them to get thire health drop piss off might have to find a nother game
    it is on proper lvl now. almost as before update
  • Pat Gunning
    Pat Gunning
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 670
    juju wrote: »
    the hp drop is too much..now all u need is a group of 3 maxed out suicide bombers to take one out....2 to distract him and one to kill him ofc..
    oh you don't even need 3 if the suicide bombers are placed right. before the health decrease it took 1.2 bombers to take it out now it takes a bit more than .5, which is way too weak. I think some where between 8K and 10K would be good for a level 1 mega tank.

although I am not going to lie its nice not getting attacked every day right now lol. mega tanks were the only units that could scratch my base and now that they are just a little better than challengers my defenses would wipe them out.
  • Adam Schiff
    Adam Schiff
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 294
    i coul kill the NPC mega with 1 fully upgraded suicide bomber the problem really is tanks dont have a fall off or accuracy when shooting infantry. They always hit and this infantry VS tanks blow. Ive had th enemy NPC bunker blow out came 12 suicide bomber they didnt make it to my tanks my megas just poped em like candy drops.