my base (help and advise is welcome)

Jimmy Moermans
Jimmy Moermans
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 4
edited 28 Nov 2011, 7:56PM
Hi guys,

since i've noticed that my previous base layout sucked because an enemy wich is 2 levels lower as me, could whipe it out completly i redid the layout last night.

Please i've you have any advice for me to improve it, it's sure is welcome :)

WC base layout.jpg

all my turrets and mortars are lvl 6
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    what does everyone have with barricade walls!? they're no better than regular walls... they will get destroyed anyway!
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• DaPro
    DaPro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 68
    LarsB wrote: »
    what does everyone have with barricade walls!? they're no better than regular walls... they will get destroyed anyway!
    they look cool (lol) and theyre intimidating to some people
  • generalkiller
    generalkiller
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,063
    i put my mortars and turrets placed together. also i place them very close to my command center with the silos/RGs/useless buildings surrounding... there really is not a "great base" layout. offense is very pwerful in this game.