Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 68
edited 25 Nov 2011, 8:23AM
The title says it all
  • CCWubbiducki
    CCWubbiducki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 433
    Riflemen-Tank combo. Riflemen bait the fire from Turrets and Tanks, Tanks kill then w/o being damaged at all. Aim towards the GTs and Bunkers first, Tanks 2nd, Mortars last. (GTs and Bunkers are harder to bait using Riflemen because they kill them really fast.) Once all your Riflemen die, use Alternation tactic (moving 1 unit in front of another to make towers target it) to take out what remains. If all your remaining Tanks get dangerously low, retreat, rebuild your riflemen, and heal your Tanks with Techs. If all their GTs are dead when you come back, send in some Air to kill the remaining Mortars and use Tanks to heavily damage their base.Same for 3rd wave.
    Hi I play on the Casual Collective
  • Evgenij Koltjev
    Evgenij Koltjev
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 671
    1 rifleman. 1 medic. 10000 attacks on same base. time - 6 years. no buildings gona be destroyed but still
  • desmondyeoh
    desmondyeoh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 304
    1st round... ready rifles , paladins, copters. lure out all units.
    2nd round... razors, copters crash down mortars, turrets
    3rd round... Flames burn all
  • desmondyeoh
    desmondyeoh
    Skilled Warrior
    em.. how about 1 tank with lots of techs?
  • Evgenij Koltjev
    Evgenij Koltjev
    Strike-force Captain
    how about 1 suicide bomber to bite out units. then shoot them down with 21 cobras. Then deploying 5 megatanks to takeout towers or possibly kill 100% base in same wave.
  • Drewinator
    Drewinator
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 202
    em.. how about 1 tank with lots of techs?

then all your techs get raped by the towers or defending units and then your tank is ****.
    Backyard Monsters level: 50
    Backyard Monsters Inferno level: 38
    Battle Pirates level: 28
    War Commander level: 29
  • Drewinator
    Drewinator
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 202
    For rouges: nothing but razorback and copter drones. Bait the units with a razorback then kill them with the copter drones. then take out the mortars with the copter drones and then gun turrents with the razorbacks.
    For a player base: I don't attack player bases often, but when I do I use the same thing.
    Backyard Monsters level: 50
    Backyard Monsters Inferno level: 38
    Battle Pirates level: 28
    War Commander level: 29
  • Evgenij Koltjev
    Evgenij Koltjev
    Strike-force Captain
    ye, dont attack player bases att all. I see lots of angry threads on forum about being attacked. You might just go to sleep att nigh and never wake-up, because of a knife sticking out from the back of your brain
  • CCWubbiducki
    CCWubbiducki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 433
    ye, dont attack player bases att all. I see lots of angry threads on forum about being attacked. You might just go to sleep att nigh and never wake-up, because of a knife sticking out from the back of your brain
    Ikr. I killed someone yesterday because he KEPT ATTACKING ME AND KILLING MY PALADINS T_T He d3d nao so it gud.
    Hi I play on the Casual Collective
  • desmondyeoh
    desmondyeoh
    Skilled Warrior
    i find bad player bases. some noobies put towers in edges
  • snake
    snake
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 43
    6 rhinos to destroy some guns turrets. After that,deploy 4+ Cobras to destroy infantry and to help the rhinos to destroy other tanks. After all units are destroyed, make the Cobras attack mortar towers and rhinos to attack the Command Center.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    take out all the gun turrets with razorbacks (with rhino's as support). then destroy all mortars with copter drones, and then use all three to destroy the whole base
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game