Untouchable

D.A.V.E.machine
D.A.V.E.machine
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 5,810
edited 4 Nov 2011, 11:52PM
Behold my base!
I need to know how it is...please.
all my towers are lvl5, is that good for my level or should they be higher, they cover a lot of my base, image it at lvl10.
So far the highest loot anyone got from me was 4,543 metal. a shame.

well here it is,
wh09xl.jpg

Tower ranges.
10ckftz.jpg
  • Balthazaa
    Balthazaa
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 695
    I would take a crack at your base, but you're on a different map. :(

When you're only stocking 21k metal and 400k oil, people aren't going to get a lot. ;)
    WC User ID: 49935, Interesting isn't it.

WAR COMMANDER UPDATE: 21 December 2011 = EPIC FAIL :pokey:.
  • Mike Thomson
    Mike Thomson
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 1,306
    The problem is your cc is about as safe as you can make it but on the other hand your resource storage buildings are easy to take out with decent range because the turrets are on the inside of them.
    He's owning you, without spending or hacking. Take the shame :)
  • srinath
    srinath
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 335
    Behold my base!
    I need to know how it is...please.
    all my towers are lvl5, is that good for my level or should they be higher, they cover a lot of my base, image it at lvl10.
    So far the highest loot anyone got from me was 4,543 metal. a shame.

well here it is,
    wh09xl.jpg

Tower ranges.
    10ckftz.jpg

this is farm-able with the right range machines
    I WILL BE HAPPY TO LOOT YOU SHOULD YOU BE IN MY MAP :P
    WAR COMMANDER USER ID : 16976
    BATTLE PIRATES USER ID is: 14121
  • Timothy Graham
    Timothy Graham
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 159
    I like it This base would rock people socks, but currently the way the game plays is this base or any base for that matter doesn't stand a chance to 5 star + units....

So here it goes .... Ill start with open easy to get power plants both, open easy to get storage's all of them, the not so mentioned air field is in the corner of the map which is bad because units won't have to even walk to destroy it move it next to your base.

Good job on the upgraded walls other then the fact pathing has no bearing in this game making your mine placement seem way noob. This is just what i see if i where to attack i would go straight for those juicy power plants first draw all units out or if you have them not moving take out every defense with tanks only, i see this as a farm because of the walls , nothing is stopping a player from manually shooting any wall anywhere and like i said mines are predictable. Go with the (x) style mine field layout for mines and walls, its all that can be done.

If they fix pathing and walls i give this base a ( 6 / 10 ) needs spacing between walls and buildings making everything 1 shot targets including a bunched up unit defense, units not spaced or even set into divisions then from a pathing outlook like this base seems to look units wouldn't stand on building or ontop of each other. Might want to rethink that whole part. Since that isn't the case i give a ( 3 / 10 )for effort, far from untouchable.
    If you know yourself and you also know your enemy, Then there should be no fear of even a hundred battles. Basically you will always win, now go find your own quote  :P
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,385
    The "CC-huddling" method of tower placement doesn't work. You need to take out 0 towers to get the storages, and 2 towers to get the CC with paladins (surprising as this may sound, considering that all towers protect the CC).

In fact, if somebody was really cocky, they would just bait and destroy your easily-baited units, then attack with 30 lvl8 rocket buggies and blow up everything without your towers even firing once.

The only bases that I struggle to destroy are bases with powerful units in the centre and towers spread quite far away in pairs. The towers have to be killed in separate attacks, which means 4 attacks- accounting for each pair of towers (this is the lazy way: you could easily do it in 2 or even 1 with good co-ordination). The trouble is that randomly-placed mines easily ruin this strategy, as do random units that you don't initially notice. However, every base falls in the end, and these bases are no exception.
    RoyalGuard

• Bert_BMW
    Bert_BMW
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 7
    Using 21 lvl 7 cobra's and starting from the top of your base: Snipe PP's and MT's. Head to either side to snipe another PP and MT. Then, take 8 lvl 3 Challengers and 2 Tech to level GT's, Then take drones, Cobras, and Tanks to level the rest. 2 attacks, tops and you're done. :)
    Bert_B

WC: lvl 36  Retired...
    BP: lvl 67  Only missing like 10 bp's...
  • Pat Gunning
    Pat Gunning
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 670
    Where your walls are they are not as much help as they would be if you spread them out around the perimeter of your base making attacks come from further away. right now the walls will not stop fire from hitting what is beyond them. their best use right now is to funnel attackers and force them to attack further away exposing them to longer periods of fire from your towers.
  • mokmok
    mokmok
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 28
    what that coin next to dacebook credits?
  • CCWubbiducki
    CCWubbiducki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 433
    Both your Power Plants can be destroyed in a prep wave. That will render towers mostly useless. Once they kill your Plants and units, they can retreat, kill your towers, send in air, nuke everything. Plants are more important that towers.
    Hi I play on the Casual Collective
  • desmondyeoh
    desmondyeoh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 304
    Your resources looter can be "touched" man.