This game is sensless

Tino LaFratta
Tino LaFratta
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 15
edited 1 Nov 2011, 1:02PM
I loved the game up till now, i am now lvl 23 and get wiped on a daily basis, and can wipe anyone at will. Basically there isn't any defense strategy you can use, and attack strategy is stupid. send in a soldier lead out the tanks wipe em with your choppers, exit come back with your tanks take out defenses wipe base done end of story. There is one **** named leonard who gets nothing from me but wipes all my tanks on a daily basis and then unless i dig deep into my pocket for fb credits im stuck doing nothing till next day. As excited as I was when this came out its going the way of backyard monsters repetetive boring and useless....... Battle pirates is probably the only game worth playing....

You can flame me for saying this but I've tactically tried defending my base using many tactics and a way lower player wiped me in 4 tries....
  • Tony Hansen
    Tony Hansen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 188
    Dont forget this is a new game so it is still being balanced and getting updates. So dont lose hope yet just keep on playing.
    WC- Lvl 27, ID 629

PLZ use the Search Function to save a lot of us time from answering a lot of the same questions.

To Report hackers/cheaters plz send link (found in profile pic ingame, just right click to get it) and send that and any other proof to http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 153
    Tino I totally agree with you with this game! You can attack until your target is wiped out and then he wipes you out.........then it happens over and over! Now I'm finding this pointless and no challenge. Kixeye should not release anything until the basic game play is sorted first. If Call of Duty was released and the game play was simple then it would fail and people would not waste their hard earned cash on the next release! Simple!
    Also some people are attacking by stealth and they don't show in on the rivals list? You then cannot hit them back? Is this a bug?? If it is.....then it's funny that it's always the same person that does not show up???

Been putting up with this crap from day one!Doggy

Retired Pirate........21 Gun Salute Arrrrrrh!

• 0r1g1n
    0r1g1n
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 669
    Even battle pirates slows down massivly when you get to 20+. I'm at 25 and sick of repair times that hinder me all day. I'm likeing war commander so far, working on upgrading my CC to 3 atm.
    Yes, there is a Koala.. no.. you may not pet it.

Obvious_Intent Level 27 Sector 259

Simplistic measures of a simplistic mind are most often the most complex.- Me
  • Kelsier
    Kelsier
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 544
    Man this guy (tino) has some horrible base designs...I never get tore up that badly!
    "I can create an FB account, add a pic of a cat as my profile pic, and convince you that I'm a lion. xP "
    It's just a friggin fence, how the hell does it affect the catapult??? A_C_Klem
  • Tino LaFratta
    Tino LaFratta
    Greenhorn
    I'm not whining, im stating fact. I can take down ANY base with a full squad. I change my base design every day. But little timmy and Leonard visit me soon as my bubble is gone with their choppers and dune buggys and get wiped out. I think there needs to be some thought put into more air defense and more RANGE defense.
    ie. ALL tanks can be lured out by 1 soldier then the choppers can take out every tank with no retribution, then get your long range in and take out the towers without retribution, hit the walls once and they are down. the rest is easy pickins. I understand the game is new and the mechanics are awesome for what it is, but at this point people can come in when your not there and take out all your army and when you log in your hands are tied because you have to rebuild.... anyways keep workin on it...
  • rip901
    rip901
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 1,258
    tino, 1st of all, u can make it so they dont run out, 2nd of all, copter drones will get destroyed by gun turrets, 3rd, use mines to take out the long range units

• Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    I'm not whining, im stating fact. I can take down ANY base with a full squad. I change my base design every day. But little timmy and Leonard visit me soon as my bubble is gone with their choppers and dune buggys and get wiped out. I think there needs to be some thought put into more air defense and more RANGE defense.
    ie. ALL tanks can be lured out by 1 soldier then the choppers can take out every tank with no retribution, then get your long range in and take out the towers without retribution, hit the walls once and they are down. the rest is easy pickins. I understand the game is new and the mechanics are awesome for what it is, but at this point people can come in when your not there and take out all your army and when you log in your hands are tied because you have to rebuild.... anyways keep workin on it...

Try using the defensive stances to stop your units being lured out
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• JamesP
    JamesP
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5
    10 challengers and 37 copters wipe out any base...im level 23 with level 8 towers and get hammered in one attack. all useless buildings are on the outskirts with walls and everyhting else in the centre...no matter what units i have, i get one shotted with 24 hour protection...takes a whole day to rebuild! unless you have serious cash to upgrade everything to full including megatanks to level 9...u cant defend...i like tino agree 23-25 is the brickwall when this game becomes a chore rather than fun....i doubt any of the mods will take note as they probs just laughing to the bank
  • Tino LaFratta
    Tino LaFratta
    Greenhorn
    We just got some base defense love :-) All this game needs is a little balance and i think its getting it.
  • Tino LaFratta
    Tino LaFratta
    Greenhorn
    OK my base is all walled with resources in the middle minefield to the south ALL guns around all resources in walls ALL guns lvl 7 1 megatank in each corner with guns so 4 megatanks static and one floater in the middle. 2 herculese and 6 rocket launchers with each tank in the corners all static....... Attack comes from the south through my mine field........ 3 megatanks and 17 copters wipes my base clean.... not im stuck a day rebuilding and i can't because i dont have resources anymore, and chances are as soon as my bubble is gone ill get wiped again and im scrood for another day, I've come to the conclusion that this game is a money sucker and unless you pay big fb credits to rebuild and attack right away your pretty much scrood.... trust me i'm trying to make this work but i just cant defend effectively.... if im missing something please tell....
  • BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 153
    Basically You're right Tino. I'm quitting this game because you don't need any skills and bored of this game. So I'm putting my time back into BP.

Been putting up with this crap from day one!Doggy

Retired Pirate........21 Gun Salute Arrrrrrh!