To The People Who Put Turrets Round The Side Of There Bases... LOL

Icsea
Icsea
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 17
edited 29 Oct 2011, 2:22PM
Please Continue To Use Your Turrets As Perimeter Defenses With All Your Tanks In The Center, Thanks :)
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 832
    Yes, I will. And you'd be in for a BIG shock .Because my base has NEVER been taken SINCE I STARTED and now I'm level 21.. there's a good reason why I put them on the perimeter, but I'm sure not going to tell a closed minded person like yourself why....although I agree on one point, it's a bit weak to have tanks in the centre to defend...in fact it's a bit weak to think tanks can defend well anyway since they can't do anything the turrets can't, in terms of defense, and are no good at all vs air....and I leave that to you who make glib, unfounded, ill researched, premature comments to find out why. . It's perfectly acceptable to do this if you get the rest of your base design and strategy to suit, and if you saw my base you would realise why, it is a very good design. And the proof of the pudding id in my Attack Log. My CC, power plants, reserves, war room ,academy, barracks and airstrip NONE even damaged, EVER. The most damage I EVER took was losing 1 turret and 14000 res fro mone oil factory that got knocked down once. Their bases got wiped in retaliation. If you don't believe me then I can give you a breakdown of my entire attack Log from dot and Kixeye are welcome to confirm this if they have the ability to check me out.... and if you ever see me on your war room list and you are no more than 2 levels above me then go for it, see what happens.....By the way, I'm not naiive enough to think that my base will never be destroyed, I'm sure someone with enough tenacity, units and enough grey matter to put together a few decent waves while I'm asleep will do so, but most appear to give up after a few deployments and getting little change out of my base which according to you should be a farm....and it would be AN HONOUR to have my base wiped now and again, but it is a fact that to date it hasn't been taken.
    Oh and another thing before anyone mentions it, of course my base has not been the same as it is now, you start off with less walls, units, turrets, buildings and levels of those items, however I have always stuck to the same basic design principle and strategy which includes outfield mortars and turrets, and evolved it as I gained levels and upgraded, and it seems to have worked for me.
  • desmondyeoh
    desmondyeoh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 304
    Um.. what's the right way? Put with mortars?
  • Icsea
    Icsea
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 17
    then your just fortunate arn't you i have never been attacked either and i just wiped out yet another base that had 1 turret with mortars behind it he even came back after 2 minutes and repaired it and left again and i destroyed it again LOLOLOLOLOL if i see a andrew on 21 ill be sure to visit ;)

way using common sense is to put mortars and turrets together all my mortars and turrets overlap so you never have only 1 on you always at least 2 and 3 mortars..
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 832
    Should be fun, make sure it's Andrew D, to be attacked by you would be an honour. And BTW I have been attacked several times. Wiping bases is the easy bit, defending is the hard bit.
  • Kevin Myers
    Kevin Myers
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 15
    Anyone with " LOLOLOLOLOL " in any post they make is obviously an idiot an/or a troll.