TIPS : Protect your resources.

desmondyeoh
desmondyeoh
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 304
edited 27 Oct 2011, 8:23AM
This is a best way, I think.

If youre ready to do something big, like upgrading cc, you may try this to protect ur resources from being attack and taken by other players.

YOU CAN UPGRADE SMTH THAT NEED LOTS OF RESOURCES (TECH CENTER/ ACADEMY/ GOGOBAR ) AND USES LOTS OF TIME TO COMPLETE. AT THIS TIME, YOUR METAL STORAGE AND OIL STORAGE WILL LOOK SKINNY, that wont attract someone to attack you. OR EVEN YOU GOT ATTACKED BY SOMEONE, THE RESOURCES CANNOT BE LOOTED.

Note that:
1. You have calculate the time that is needed to reach the target you want. (round off to millions and thousands)

Eg.

Target : 700k metal, 700k oil
Rate of oil pump/metal factory : 28k/hr
Existing now : 558k metal, 427k oil
Resources needed : 142k metal, 273k oil

TIME Needed : about 10hrs

2. Choose the building that need more time to complete upgrade.

Eg. Tech Center Lv4->Lv5 : need 12hrs

p/s: inform me if the information given is not true.
  • Kelsier
    Kelsier
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 544
    Wow some of the worst advice I've read...Hey lets take resources and pump it into the worst waste of time/resources in the game (go-go bar).
    Sure you can spend time up grading your Tech/academy, infact you have to...

But why not up grade storage/guns/mortars/CC/ how about war factory, or barracks?
    Why waste time on tech cent when you have low resources, when you should be focusing on def.

If you really want to hide resources:
    1) Up grade storage. Higher it is the more resources u own, the less "big" your storage looks, which will discourage ppl from attacking you, as they'll believe you have next to nothing.
    2) put your "extra" resources into researching!
    3) take the time to up grade your guns, and mortars. (can't up grade tech/academy when you are training new researches)

Don't listen to this guys idiot advice, which will only leave you behind other "smarter" players. Lol Up grade go-go bar....rotflma!
    "I can create an FB account, add a pic of a cat as my profile pic, and convince you that I'm a lion. xP "
    It's just a friggin fence, how the hell does it affect the catapult??? A_C_Klem
  • desmondyeoh
    desmondyeoh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 304
    Well. You dont read me.

I said to store ur resources in a safe place temporary before you use it . Just that. I am not encouraging people to upgrade useless buildings. Further more, By Using this method, NO resources are used once you cancel the upgrades.

Every point you give are using resources. AND TIME.

1. Ya its true. Thats just what i did. I upgraded them to the highest lv. But, u need to know that upgrading cc needs many resources - that couldnt be hide through this way. Storage would still looking "fat"

2. I already done this , man. More researched need higher lv academy and tech, academy and tech need higher lv of cc.

3. Same thing, higher upgrades need higher cc lv.

I am not opposing you, just wanna say that every way has its exit. my ways are not everlasting, ONLY can be used BEFORE u upgrade cc. Yours one are permanent, everlasting and perpetual. But needs more patience and resources.

So, last thing, pls dont get angry with me. I dont mean to fight against you, and i'm only trying to share something. Sorry if i'm wrong.

p/s: I dont own a gogo bar also. i think that's a piece of **** :rolleyes:
  • Kelsier
    Kelsier
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 544
    It's a slower(takes attention away from other buildings). I own a Go-go bar. but I wont up grade it until I know there is nothing else left to do. and with only 1 dosier...it's going to be a very long time at that.
    "I can create an FB account, add a pic of a cat as my profile pic, and convince you that I'm a lion. xP "
    It's just a friggin fence, how the hell does it affect the catapult??? A_C_Klem