Janissary range versus Legendary Stinger

LawMan8
LawMan8
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 79
The Janissary range is 575, adding the Damascene Metallurgy workshop tech is an additional 75 for a total of 650 range.
The Legendary Stinger is 650. This makes them the same with workshop addition. The problem is when you put the Janissary in watchtower the color range indicator shows it shorter then when you put the Legendary Stinger in, it goes out farther. So this prove the additional 75 from workshop is not making them the same in distance. You are not getting the 75 extra range addition to the Janissary. You test and see Let me know if you are maybe its just my base problem.
  • MUTTON666
    MUTTON666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2021 Posts: 14
    you are right,janisarry range is broken 
  • cosmicwar
    cosmicwar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 294
    LawMan8 said:
    The Janissary range is 575, adding the Damascene Metallurgy workshop tech is an additional 75 for a total of 650 range.
    The Legendary Stinger is 650. This makes them the same with workshop addition. The problem is when you put the Janissary in watchtower the color range indicator shows it shorter then when you put the Legendary Stinger in, it goes out farther. So this prove the additional 75 from workshop is not making them the same in distance. You are not getting the 75 extra range addition to the Janissary. You test and see Let me know if you are maybe its just my base problem.
    You are right ! have you noticed the difference in the description for the gold tech ( DAMASCENE METALLURGY ) for the Unit ? in the Event Store the tech increases the damage and in the workshop it increases the range, i wonder if that`s where the problem is; and another think..the name of the tech is spelled wrong in the Event Store   (Damascene  Meltrallurgy ) lol; hello kixeye ? anybody there ? wakey wakey
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,059

Workshop is correct

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • lolwut1337
    lolwut1337
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 737
    Having both janissary (teched) and legendary stinger in the bunker, gogo bar test both start firing at the same range.
    Same result when in the field.

• MUTTON666
    MUTTON666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2021 Posts: 14
    edited 12 Oct 2022, 9:06AM
    Having both janissary (teched) and legendary stinger in the bunker, gogo bar test both start firing at the same range.

no is not correct 
  • Hazelnut38
    Hazelnut38
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 651
    The tech actually works
    I did a test against unteched luke (575 range) with both an unteched and teched janissary 

Unteched janissary vs Luke 
    https://youtu.be/Yt5q4HzRx7Y

Teched janissary vs Luke
    https://youtu.be/SSzKo1TspFM

Since both have same base range (575) they shoot at each other at same time
    but after equipping the range tech of janissary she can now outrange luke

So the tech does work
    Professional Fangirl uwu
  • lolwut1337
    lolwut1337
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 737
    MUTTON666 said:

no is not correct 
    If your jani isn't affected by the range tech, send a ticket.
    So far the tech is working properly for me.