event

david 1959
david 1959
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 68
lol its over for me to hard  to less xp to get up  to fast me units are obsolite  no motivation anymore to play hr  a day to get some xp done wit it ...have fun all
  • evilmichael
    evilmichael
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 9
    lol 2shoot off 1tank and my units ar death fack this game 
  • gyre1983
    gyre1983
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2022 Posts: 3
    its been like this over the last events too hard low lvls cant get nothing without help im a lvl 44 to get xp i have to coin alot its just too hard kixeye just wants us to spend gold low lvls should have a chance on events 

• MasterTR
    MasterTR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 210
    Not fun anymore... you can keep your event!
  • DC U DONT KNO ME
    DC U DONT KNO ME
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 13
    after all this grinding of upgrading hyperion to lvl 20 now it is worthless
  • richard.wadzinskijr
    richard.wadzinskijr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 228
    DID THE MISSION TRACK FIRST 5 BASES WERE KIND OF TUFF AND DAMAGE ,BUT TO BE EXPECTED NOTHING TO BAD FEW HOURS  HERE N THERE, GET TO MSSION 6 DANG GOT SO MANY UNITS WIPED BUT MISSION 6 HAS STUFF THAT WILL NOT DIE BUT 1 SHOT MY UNITS DEAD IN A NANOSECOND,

THEN MOVE ON TO THE CHALLENGE BASES,
    1ST ONE I GOT 4 1/2 HRS DAMAGE ON AIR AND 3 1/2 ON GROUND,,
    2ND BASE WAS 3 HRS ON GROUND REPAIRS,,
    BASE 3 CHALLENGE WAS 3 HRS REPAIRS ON GROUND,
    ,BUT THEN GET TO CHALLENGE BASE 4 AND IT'S ON, I LOST 4 GROUND PLATOONS AND 2 AIR PLATOONS, GROUND IS OVER 3&  1/2 DAYS TO REPAIR 4 PLATOONS,,MY AIR IS DAY N 1/2 TO REPAIR TWO AIR PLATOONS, ALL FOR 1 STINKING CHALLENGE 4 BASE,,, I AM A LVL 47 AND STRUGGLED, HATE TO THINK WHAT A LOW LEVEL IS GOING THRU.
    THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE,WHY ON EARTH MAKE THE GAME UNPLAYABLE , AS I AM SIDELINED FROM CHALLENGE FOUR BASE DOING SO MUCH DAMAGE !
    DO YOU ALL PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE RELEASING IT TO THE CUSTOMERS? DO YOU USE STUFF LIKE WE HAVE OR DO YUOU GET KIXX OVERPOWERED UNITS TO PLAY WITH & THEN THINK ALL IS WELL?
  • jfw
    jfw
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 51
    I have 4 of the Jans with extra range and its been a grind, most of my units are being repaired so now unable to play.I'm a lvl 47 with a lvl 13 Asmo maxed tech x etc its boring wont coin so just leave game until toons fully repaid. Also why release 3 infantry units after eachother still trying to get commandant to max and now got another infantry unit to try to max out....of yeah you want me to coin. Surely it would be fairer if every time a new unit was released it was different ie, air, infantry, tanks, currently got a hangar with no upgrade going on
  • MasterTR
    MasterTR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 210

What this means? Reduced the damage or what?
  • DC U DONT KNO ME
    DC U DONT KNO ME
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 13
    jfw said:
    I have 4 of the Jans with extra range and its been a grind, most of my units are being repaired so now unable to play.I'm a lvl 47 with a lvl 13 Asmo maxed tech x etc its boring wont coin so just leave game until toons fully repaid. Also why release 3 infantry units after eachother still trying to get commandant to max and now got another infantry unit to try to max out....of yeah you want me to coin. Surely it would be fairer if every time a new unit was released it was different ie, air, infantry, tanks, currently got a hangar with no upgrade going on
    seems like a logical question that deserves a legitimate and LOGICAL answer. 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,059

@MasterTR said:
    What this means? Reduced the damage or what?

No... they fixed the bugged image or sprite.

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,059

@DC U DONT KNO ME said:
    seems like a logical question that deserves a legitimate and LOGICAL answer. 

Its been this way for many many many years...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • XHEROINoMANSONX
    XHEROINoMANSONX
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 15
    Totally agree with "too hard, not fun, keep  your event"

• Dusan Djordjevic
    Dusan Djordjevic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2020 Posts: 19
    I am a lvl 47. Required units for base challenge from 1 - 4 free repair without slow mo. if you play patiently : Ch1 - 5 Orions (lvl20), 5 Commndant (lvl14), Asmodeus (lvl11), and 2 Pathfinder (lvl20),  Ch2 - 5 Commndant (lvl14), Asmodeus (lvl11), skybolts ( can be done without damage), Ch3 -  5 Commndant (lvl14), Asmodeus (lvl11), skybolts, Ch4 - 5 Commndant (lvl14), Asmodeus (lvl11), skybolts, and 2 Pathfinder (lvl20). I hope this helps you with your event. Good luck
  • Nicky063
    Nicky063
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 63
    When you take the fun out of a game and make it a chore
    People will loose interest very fast and find some thing else to play
    Its that simple
  • StrikeForceDelta
    StrikeForceDelta
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 41
    lol its over for me to hard  to less xp to get up  to fast me units are obsolite  no motivation anymore to play hr  a day to get some xp done wit it ...have fun all
    this is not an airport, no need to announce your departure 
  • captainhh
    captainhh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 340
    I have good toys so far, yet I ran out of time on challenge V and ultra, not to mention the damage, if you look at the videos on YouTube you can see that streamers are using most of the time for those 1 hit bases, I have to agree this is not fun at all, for me even if I want to coin I still cant pass these bases, so no coining as its not a possible way to win these bases.
  • mark761
    mark761
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,067
    captainhh said:
    I have good toys so far, yet I ran out of time on challenge V and ultra, not to mention the damage, if you look at the videos on YouTube you can see that streamers are using most of the time for those 1 hit bases, I have to agree this is not fun at all, for me even if I want to coin I still cant pass these bases, so no coining as its not a possible way to win these bases.
    Ultra not easy and not suppose to be , but apart from the turrets all units move slow and fire slow so should be able to move of out way of damage , if you just leave them there to take damage then really your fault . I use Amsodeus and technical x  and place devin so tanks coming out of war factory target him not others . Yes i get damage but am getting less then first attempt .
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 899
    I am doing Ultra base with 8 level 17 Commandants and devin. anywhere from 1 to 2 and a half hr. damage depends on mistakes on my part. I use slow Mo and skybolts. Take damage but can come back later and do over and over. Getting better with pratice each time. Check out vids like Siddys and tweak it to your own style. Dont try if low level of course. Not sure about challenge bases myself other then some vids out on how to do them. I have gotten good enough with the Ultras and just repair and hit again. No coining.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • CEKASECTOR300
    CEKASECTOR300
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 1
    bir sonraki 3 günlük eventte bu eventte topladığımız ve kalan xp ler geri gelecek mi?
  • Jonathan77313
    Jonathan77313
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 73
    This game is getting beyond boring and unplayable. The low levels probably can't even load the game.!  :(
  • J3tStorm
    J3tStorm
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 80
    One of the worst events, EVER!!!! \-_-/
  • Punisher_2
    Punisher_2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 53
    Being a high lvl, the Ultra base is not impossible. It can be done in the allotted time. Using Asmo and a few Commandants I am taklng 2-3 hrs damage but can complete 3 or 4 a day. It's not as bad as people may think. I suspect many just throw their units at obstacles using brute force and expect bases to fall down like dominoes. If it were that easy it would probably be really boring. Use some strategy and keep units moving as several others have posted. It takes some thought to figure out bases when attacking. I usually wait a day or two to see the videos posted on Youtube. There are many to look at. Watch a few and see the different ways players are attacking the bases. The videos are very helpful and you figure out what to use with what you have. Your units don't have to be maxed. My Commandants are lvl 11 and I can do Ultras with them along with Asmo and a few Pathfinders. Workshopping units is a must as it gives you a little extra edge in determining how much damage you take. Events look difficult at first but after a few attacks you can learn what to use and achieve success.
  • Nicky063
    Nicky063
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 63
    Being a high lvl, the Ultra base is not impossible. It can be done in the allotted time. Using Asmo and a few Commandants I am taklng 2-3 hrs damage but can complete 3 or 4 a day. It's not as bad as people may think. I suspect many just throw their units at obstacles using brute force and expect bases to fall down like dominoes. If it were that easy it would probably be really boring. Use some strategy and keep units moving as several others have posted. It takes some thought to figure out bases when attacking. I usually wait a day or two to see the videos posted on Youtube. There are many to look at. Watch a few and see the different ways players are attacking the bases. The videos are very helpful and you figure out what to use with what you have. Your units don't have to be maxed. My Commandants are lvl 11 and I can do Ultras with them along with Asmo and a few Pathfinders. Workshopping units is a must as it gives you a little extra edge in determining how much damage you take. Events look difficult at first but after a few attacks you can learn what to use and achieve success.
    Sounds like you dont have much better to do in life than waist hours of it playing a game thats now become like a job
    Then to unlock a prize the will be nurfed in a month or 2.
    Lat 3 events have been the worst that have been releases since i have been playing this game.
    On the plus side,I log on set upgrades. I log off and go find some thing fun to and spend my money on that.

• StrikeForceDelta
    StrikeForceDelta
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 41
    Nicky063 said:
    Sounds like you dont have much better to do in life than waist hours of it playing a game thats now become like a job
    Lat 3 events have been the worst that have been releases since i have been playing this game.
    On the plus side,I log on set upgrades. I log off and go find some thing fun to and spend my money on that.

guess that explains why you're here on a sunday, instead of spending it as you claim on yourself lmfao. i swear every event YOU complain or moan about something. 
  • Punisher_2
    Punisher_2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 53
    Nicky063 said:

I spent 2 hrs a day over a 3 day period on this event. Not much time really considering that the 2 hr total was spread out on each day. Rarely buy any gold. Being retired there are many things I do besides spend a few hrs a week on this game. It's only a game and takes very little of my time compared to everything else I do. It's nice to be retired, have a comfortable pension with plenty in reserve to do what I please when I please.