Farsight and Lidar Turrets

Vintage StudMuffin
Vintage StudMuffin
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 415
Where can I get Info on the Farsight and Lidar Turrets ??

Kixeye keep coming out with new stuff all the time, but they dont have any detailed info on anything. The Wiki is almost useless on new items. and Kixeye doesn't seem to provide any detailed info on anything new they put out.

They call me Vintage Stud.....
Which means I'm very Old, Wise and have a Big D**K
  • Runner_Up
    Runner_Up
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2021 Posts: 39
    edited 6 Oct 2022, 7:29PM
    Just keep upgrading your defense lab .Don't quote me on this,but i think around lvl 32 you get farsight and lvl 36 you get lidar and chronos heavy turret.You will have to upgrade your defense lab to be able to get them past lvl 1.Hope this helps.

too add you can only place the lidar and chronos on a heavy bulwark platform..
    to see the information.when changing turrets hover mouse over the turret you want info on.
  • Hazelnut38
    Hazelnut38
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 651

Farsight (standard gen2 turret) gives a +50 range increase to all units inside its aura. Its shoot can disable the ds aura.

Lidar (gen2 heavy turret) at max lvl gives +75 range increase, and increased rate of fire to all unit inside its aura.

The two buffs stack with each other so a lidar and a farsight present can give you +125 range increase.

2 farsights or 2 lidars however will not stack.

Professional Fangirl uwu
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,778
    have a look in your defense lab, farsight is a regular turret  but needs a gen2 platform ... lidar is a heavy but needs the gen2 heavy bulwark platform

as  a lvl49, 10yr vet .... looking in the defense lab should have been the first thing you should have done

you may need to level up buildings to make it (I forget if they were unlockable without cc18 and a higher def lab)

good luck
    137.5°
  • SgtChubbs
    SgtChubbs
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 163
    have a look in your defense lab, farsight is a regular turret  but needs a gen2 platform ... lidar is a heavy but needs the gen2 heavy bulwark platform

as  a lvl49, 10yr vet .... looking in the defense lab should have been the first thing you should have done

you may need to level up buildings to make it (I forget if they were unlockable without cc18 and a higher def lab)

good luck
    His actual question was, where can he find information  and not where can he find the turrets. Very little information via the defense lab

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,778
    SgtChubbs said:

good luck
    His actual question was, where can he find information  and not where can he find the turrets. Very little information via the defense lab

thank you for clarifying this .... I stand corrected

good luck
    137.5°
  • SgtChubbs
    SgtChubbs
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 163
    SgtChubbs said:

good luck

thank you for clarifying this .... I stand corrected

good luck
     My pleasure, you are most welcome
  • Vintage StudMuffin
    Vintage StudMuffin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 415

Farsight (standard gen2 turret) gives a +50 range increase to all units inside its aura. Its shoot can disable the ds aura.

Lidar (gen2 heavy turret) at max lvl gives +75 range increase, and increased rate of fire to all unit inside its aura.

The two buffs stack with each other so a lidar and a farsight present can give you +125 range increase.

2 farsights or 2 lidars however will not stack.

Thank you very much.
    This information is exactly what I was looking for. Where did you find it ??

They call me Vintage Stud.....
    Which means I'm very Old, Wise and have a Big D**K
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 2,071
    a little correction to what Hazelnut has posted

lvl 2: Lidar Defense buffs nearby units inceasing range by 65, decreasing damage taken by all sources by 8%

Lvl3: Lidar Defense buffs nearby units inceasing range by 85, decreasing damage taken by all sources by 16%

Lvl4: Lidar Defense buffs nearby units inceasing range by 95, decreasing damage taken by all sources by 16%, increasing damage dealt by 20%

Lvl5: Lidar Defense buffs nearby units inceasing range by 100, decreasing damage taken by all sources by 16%, increasing damage dealt by 30%

the most dangerous commanders are those who you know nothing about

Useful Links: Discord , YouTube

• iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,921
    Does Lidar boost turrets or just units? Any idea what range "nearby" is?
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,059

@iwona.esser.1 said:
    Does Lidar boost turrets or just units? Any idea what range "nearby" is?

No it does not boost turrets only units and it has an aura.

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • BlackCovenant
    BlackCovenant
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 334
    Does it boost Units inside of Bunkers/watchtowers?
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 2,071
    yes it can 

the most dangerous commanders are those who you know nothing about

Useful Links: Discord , YouTube

• Sirenity
    Sirenity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 913

good luck
    Does the Lidar Turret give Adel-Tech said:
    yes it can 
    Does the Lidar boost range of turrets in the aura or just units?
  • Hazelnut38
    Hazelnut38
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 651

@Sirenity said:
    Does the Lidar Turret give Adel-Tech said:
    Does the Lidar boost range of turrets in the aura or just units?

Just units (same goes for farsight)

Professional Fangirl uwu