bounty targets over the top

m.clemens101
m.clemens101
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
im not one to say much but this time i am i was waiting to do bounty all mounth and now that i seen alot of hits by good players in the easier powder monkey targets all i can say is YOUR TARGETS ARE OVER THE TOP UN DOABLE ECT ECT ECT  i know you are just trying to evolve game  BUT you missed it by a mile now have to wait for the big target to leave and when they do how much did you guys jack the smaller targets unfair and greedy shame on you you should be ashamed annd dont want no stupid comment i seen the targets and you know thats not right just saying and no stupid comments needed
  • TheTomsk
    TheTomsk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 284
    Yeah you cant auto any of the targets. They just get eaten up. It isnt even like you can do 3 or 4 then repair on the map they are gone usually when you go for the 2nd.
  • NOTEVERY1CANCOIN
    NOTEVERY1CANCOIN
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 90
    edited 22 Jun 2022, 10:44PM
    Granted I'm a lower level per the average player , but now this bounty has alienated the lowers.  when a fleet of the new (4) conqs, can't do a 78 replica.  its over for the lowers. Way to much damage for that lower level base. Glad i checked it out before i wasted any Money..  Later kix. see u. MAYBE after bounty, may go ahead and delete the base with all the changes to benefit coiners.
    Kix screwed us, gives hulls to the absent, and to hell with those who spend..   
  • harriers
    harriers
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 202
    you all know how kix works  no good getting angrey    kix always haved  tryed to screw every last penny   just plod on and dont coin is the answerw
  • tracy.curtis.92
    tracy.curtis.92
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 32
    yep im out for this "event"

• MiniBalken
    MiniBalken
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 56
    Another shiatshow from kix - not sure why im surprised .. greed runs the show .. more players leave every week .. and stuff just gets more insane 

Damage is a **** joke in bounty target - shame!

• michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,155
    What are you guys doing? None of these targets can be done with older tech at all. Even the Quartermaster turrets dissolve Longshots. You already know the UAV weapons is way over powered against pretty much ALL Conquerors currently if they are set up correctly. There is nothing fun or reasonable about the Kixeye bases this time. What a shame. I used to look forward to Bounty. 
  • Stagehand_53
    Stagehand_53
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 63
    I agree this is a shame. You didn't make the power monkey target within range of mid-level crews. last month I was able to do power with 1 or 2 coin and blitz 1 or 2, but this time it took me 4 repairs to kill one.
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 889
    Yeah man - this is crazy - bounty was my favorite event. 
  • m.clemens101
    m.clemens101
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    this move is un acceptable by kik 
  • bfilli5755
    bfilli5755
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 94
    Yep Greedy dixeye decided to screw us all no more free easy targets.
  • Ax Bd
    Ax Bd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 172
    Utter BS, PMs are way overpowered for 1k pts
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,280
    I tested a target and I won't be doing this bounty. The prizes are junk, anyway.
  • frank.bush.31
    frank.bush.31
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 24
    kik when yall screw up yall  really screw up !!!!! Bounty damage targets ... WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY  over the top...CUT THE DAMAGE DOWN GEEEESSS!!!! 
  • stuartmcandrew1978
    stuartmcandrew1978
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2021 Posts: 42
    more damage plz #KILLTHEGAME

• david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 241
    This is sooooooooooooooo sad takes three fleets to kill a 78 or 79 forget this
  • NOTEVERY1CANCOIN
    NOTEVERY1CANCOIN
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 90
    I'm guessing kixeye isn't or doesn't care about the feedback, Not one mod responds, maybe they are on discord, but of course I
     can't access discord so not sure if they are on there or not.
    Kix screwed us, gives hulls to the absent, and to hell with those who spend..   
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 341
    Been Playing this game since 2011 and this garbage Bounty Event proves there is no testing by REAL PLAYERS!!!! Only Kixeye's incompetent programmers.5 fleets dead and only 7400 points, my tests confirm Kix doesnt care about players having fun.
  • CaptEinstein
    CaptEinstein
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 143
    Yes, you can't even auto a 78 Kixeye Employee replica base with a full fleet of Tier 11 conquerors in the 5 minute time limit.  It's just crazy how these new bases are laid out.
  • Zeek_MAFIA
    Zeek_MAFIA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2021 Posts: 77
    i dont see any of the moderators defending this insanity ...GIVE US BACK OUR POWDER MONKEYS. ~!!!  
  • arnast
    arnast
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,206
    The powder monkey targets are insane kixeye you have really lost the plot.
  • kixeyeuser_1350630890041_12195_1912083379
    kixeyeuser_1350630890041_12195_1912083379
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 150
    I see myself saving more and more money.  Thank KIX
  • patrick.mooney.3154
    patrick.mooney.3154
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 156
    im not one to say much but this time i am i was waiting to do bounty all mounth and now that i seen alot of hits by good players in the easier powder monkey targets all i can say is YOUR TARGETS ARE OVER THE TOP UN DOABLE ECT ECT ECT  i know you are just trying to evolve game  BUT you missed it by a mile now have to wait for the big target to leave and when they do how much did you guys jack the smaller targets unfair and greedy shame on you you should be ashamed annd dont want no stupid comment i seen the targets and you know thats not right just saying and no stupid comments needed
    Well I'm done with Bounty until you adjust a damaged into something a little more realistic or maybe I'll try next month if you can get it together by then