Devin bodyguard

Puck_S
Puck_S
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 164
Any word or acknowledgment from the powers that be on the missing 4th Devin bodyguard? 
  • Avireous_WC
    Avireous_WC
    WC Mod
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,659
    edited 21 Jun 2022, 1:09AM
    I am still pending reply for the check-up with Design with that matter.
    War Commander Community Moderator ●︎ War Commander WIKI Administrator

| War Commander Browser: Useful Resources -> | Submit A Ticket | Report A Player | WC Official Discord | WC WIKI
  • Kacee_K
    Kacee_K
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 2
    i am also missing 1 devout from maxed devin

• PhilipC
    PhilipC
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 46
    ummmm since when does devin get a 4th bodyguard? i can only see where it is supposed to have 2 at max level, not an additional 2....says spawns with 2 bodyguards..........
  • Puck_S
    Puck_S
    Minor Nuisance

@PhilipC said:
    ummmm since when does devin get a 4th bodyguard? i can only see where it is supposed to have 2 at max level, not an additional 2....says spawns with 2 bodyguards..........

Read the briefing.

[Matt and Devin]

Matt and Devin are now Renowned. Along with new levels comes new talents

Devin

Level 6: Stat buff for bodyguards and hero.

Level 10: 2 more bodyguards.

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 2,783
    There was a typo on  release notes. Devin will have a total of 3 body guards at lvl 10.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Sirenity
    Sirenity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 899
    There was a typo on  release notes. Devin will have a total of 3 body guards at lvl 10.

Of course there was a typo. I didnt expect Kixeye to actually follow the release notes 
  • Puck_S
    Puck_S
    Minor Nuisance

So it took 5 days to come up with that lame excuse. If that was the issue why wasn't it announced immediately?
  • chadfredettesr
    chadfredettesr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 12

Darkshadows you know that's BS, it's always a typo when kix messes up ;) Hope your doing well Darkshadows
  • shane.k.nash
    shane.k.nash
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 737

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!  LOL  Its not that bad since for now He is really good with just 3.... maybe we can get a 4th after Series 2 start to drop.