Special 2 day discount on all

pierre.hulme
pierre.hulme
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2021 Posts: 1
edited 27 Dec 2021, 1:35AM
Hi
I am a BP player since the game started. Many times I could not get stuff that was for sale as I did not have enough money. I life in South Africa and our pay here is like $600 per month. So for me and many other people around the world who is playing but cannot afford the prices on specials why don't you have a day or 2 day special where you have a special price for say upgrading fleets or buying some tokens for special price. I have so many fleets that are not X1 because I don't have money to buy the upgrades or in events to get them all done. Many people are complaining about the same thing and it could help you also. You have a special day or 2 and announce it before hand trust me we poor guys will make plan to buy the specials. You will have big turn over and can make a lot off $ in those 2 days.
  • typhoon666
    typhoon666
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 8
    Hi
    I am a BP player since the game started. Many times I could not get stuff that was for sale as I did not have enough money. I life in South Africa and our pay here is like $600 per month. So for me and many other people around the world who is playing but cannot afford the prices on specials why don't you have a day or 2 day special where you have a special price for say upgrading fleets or buying some tokens for special price. I have so many fleets that are not X1 because I don't have money to buy the upgrades or in events to get them all done. Many people are complaining about the same thing and it could help you also. You have a special day or 2 and announce it before hand trust me we poor guys will make plan to buy the specials. You will have big turn over and can make a lot off $ in those 2 days.
    A very good suggestion Pierre but unfortunately Kixeye are a very greedy company and do not like to make real offers to their customers. They are a business first and a gaming company second. Profit comes before providing value for money to their customers. The game as we see it today is a million miles away from the game we played say 9 years ago. In those days tens of thousands of  players took part in big battles with very little coin cost involved. As corporation greed kicked in so the number of players dwindled away to leave us with the current state of play.