PLEASE ADD AUTO-ATTACKING!! KIXEYE USERS READ PLEASE

Fearlessmexican
Fearlessmexican
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 8
been playing the game for years still enjoy playing it to this day but i find myself hitting the find target button for hours at times grinding events. knowing for sure my main fleet will wipe it free repair...... you should be able to set the target for the fleet making the fleet auto attack the selected targets until certain fleet hp thresholds the player sets say 75% 50% 25% 0% would really improve quality of life and more of a reason to build more then one powerful fleet as being able to use the fleets without so much micro management would be really time saving on grinds,,,
KIXEYE please consider!!! being playing since the game launch as well ive seen it become a watered down RTS where micro transactions are how you progress not skill or clever ship combos just (higher tier ships) that have the same set class presets and same amount of stuff is released each update I.E .3 weapons just 3 diffrent damage types nothing to special....FIGHTER,CARRIER,TITAN,DEBUFFER,RANGER,DREADNOUGHT, rinse and repeat, no attack on the devs have always enjoyed the games but your real fans have left the game long ago and its sad tbh:(
  • Rapture90
    Rapture90
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 327
    auto attack. well that sounds suss. iif you really did play from birth then you already know there was a point in vega history where we had auto attack, more a proximity for enemy fleets where they would target player fleets an this resulted in alot of people botting making there fleets be sent out to a target location and sit there get hit return home repair and sent back out without player interaction. from what i read your so called auto attack until a threshold of repair is reached will be exploited by botters who cba playing the game and dont want to earn there prizes the correct way. whats needed instead of auto attack is a more steam lined "find target" atm it finds the target sure but no where close to you and sometimes its always another system. they need to fix that so it finds the nearest target to the fleet selected on top of that they need to improve the game to prevent lag and load from the time the button is pressed. and that auto attack will only work if you have to coin each hit that will prevent botters exploiting it
  • Fearlessmexican
    Fearlessmexican
    Greenhorn
    heres the thing that was players attacking players and i do recall the system and i agree but im here having to be a NPC bots just clicking find target find target i play this game to waste time if you take it serious thats on you;) its a pay to win game that you play mainly against AI so yeah a auto attack feature would be great 
  • Fearlessmexican
    Fearlessmexican
    Greenhorn
    Rapture90 said:
    auto attack. well that sounds suss. iif you really did play from birth then you already know there was a point in vega history where we had auto attack, more a proximity for enemy fleets where they would target player fleets an this resulted in alot of people botting making there fleets be sent out to a target location and sit there get hit return home repair and sent back out without player interaction. from what i read your so called auto attack until a threshold of repair is reached will be exploited by botters who cba playing the game and dont want to earn there prizes the correct way. whats needed instead of auto attack is a more steam lined "find target" atm it finds the target sure but no where close to you and sometimes its always another system. they need to fix that so it finds the nearest target to the fleet selected on top of that they need to improve the game to prevent lag and load from the time the button is pressed. and that auto attack will only work if you have to coin each hit that will prevent botters exploiting it
    you also skipped over everything else i said
  • Rapture90
    Rapture90
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 327
    Rapture90 said:
    you also skipped over everything else i said
    must not of been as important then? 
  • Death Row
    Death Row
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 458
    been playing the game for years still enjoy playing it to this day but i find myself hitting the find target button for hours at times grinding events. knowing for sure my main fleet will wipe it free repair...... you should be able to set the target for the fleet making the fleet auto attack the selected targets until certain fleet hp thresholds the player sets say 75% 50% 25% 0% would really improve quality of life and more of a reason to build more then one powerful fleet as being able to use the fleets without so much micro management would be really time saving on grinds,,,
    KIXEYE please consider!!! being playing since the game launch as well ive seen it become a watered down RTS where micro transactions are how you progress not skill or clever ship combos just (higher tier ships) that have the same set class presets and same amount of stuff is released each update I.E .3 weapons just 3 diffrent damage types nothing to special....FIGHTER,CARRIER,TITAN,DEBUFFER,RANGER,DREADNOUGHT, rinse and repeat, no attack on the devs have always enjoyed the games but your real fans have left the game long ago and its sad tbh:(
    i never heard of you pfft.
    G.O.A.T. - Greatest of All Time | Games | Download Youth Ministry