Windows 11 and BP

cman57
cman57
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 43
Just wondering if anyone is using windows 11 yet and if so any issues with playing the game other than the usual issues? I am debating the free upgrade but not if anyone is having issues with the game on it.  
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,791
    I haven't yet, but am looking at upgrading also. I'm just not ready to ensure everything is backed up yet so I've not pulled the trigger lol. I'm sure I'll get there soon. 

I've not seen any reports anywhere though of issues directly related to running Windows 11. It does have a high min spec compared to previous versions though so be sure to read the requirements before you upgrade. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • Skrillex 314
    Skrillex 314
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 4
    I upgraded to windows 11 a few days ago and haven't had any problems with the game so far.
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,542
    I upgraded to windows 11 a few days ago and haven't had any problems with the game so far.
    same mate. np so far.
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • SMART-BP
    SMART-BP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 465
    Running Windows 11 already on an not allowed CPU you can get that worke by changing a regestry key.  H still have same bugs that i had with windows 10. Sometimes i'm not able to join battles and keep etting back on map everything else is running fine on Edge in Windows 11
  • ThePrimate
    ThePrimate
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 288
    Given that Microsoft have been releasing new versions of windows since Windows95 that have more than their fair share of bugs in them, I've always found it prudent to wait at least 12 months (or until the first Service Pack is released) before upgrading. If it ain't broke I don't need to fix it with an upgrade (free or not).
  • steve.english.35
    steve.english.35
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 207
    seems to be working ok for me..

• cman57
    cman57
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 43
    thanks all.   might take the plunge this weekend.  

• Jagang50
    Jagang50
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 148
    Upgraded to windows 11 last night, took 1.5 hours.
    Everything is really smooth so far.
  • Chris Fletcher
    Chris Fletcher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 27
    i have used it for the last 8 week on windows insider program and i can say it works fine had no problems and that was in beta as well

• LILM0NST3R
    LILM0NST3R
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 39
    This should make forums SING with PRAISE!!!
    BP Name: Lil-Monster:D