Executor downgrade

DamnThings
DamnThings
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 21
Ok, I understand that at 100% resistance, you folks would want to reduce that, but taking it down to 50, and then 30% because you could complete a hit on an event fleet without damage is not good. At Elite (when the targets finally come out), the T10 dread should be able to destroy any event fleet without having to coin repairs. (meaning < 5 min of repair time)
  • duzertozer
    duzertozer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 243
    get it together. a refit mk5 should be able to do the 190 free. not free on one hit then 9coin on the next. make the game consistent. we don't work at this and yes it is has become work not play,to upgrade the ships to be able to auto farm for free repairs because the amount of farming is ridiculous. we spend enough coins as it is to PLAY for fun. and the fact that you can re do the Exec for more damage to the player but cant get the game to work for the new ios in nearly half a year is laughable.

please make the game fun and worth playing. easier farming and more interesting reasons to use what we farmed. same old same old is well .... Old
  • elherreram
    elherreram
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2020 Posts: 6
    This is the fastest dread to go from glory to lame in Vega Conflict history. So 50% was not good enough, not generating enough cash flow? bring it down to 30%, now only hardcore coiners will farm the elite fleets... Even Torus MK5 could do Torus elite fleets with 1 or 2 coins worth of damage, Executor mk5 gets 10 coins on a mk5 fleet? this is just plain stupid game design and Kix shooting themselves in the feet
  • lj.kehoe
    lj.kehoe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 194
    Executor is still useful if you are taking heavy damage you may just need to tweak your build
  • elherreram
    elherreram
    Greenhorn
    well, it is, but then why have a level on the ships that is higher than the normal fleets (191+ vs 130) and still gets couple hours rep? I know kix just wants for everyone to coin rep, refits and crafting, but it gets to a point that is just ridiculus.
  • duzertozer
    duzertozer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 243
    not saying its useless, just don't like the inconsistency I've been seeing lately. and the fact that friends cant play anymore because it doesn't work on the new ipad.
  • Lee Van Cleef
    Lee Van Cleef
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 304
    it is pretty simple, Executor is not more worth the time to farm it. I am pretty glad that i never farmed the Torus elite (only mk4), and Executor will keep in mk5 now. The better and more useful (in that time) dread in the game was the Leviathan.
  • elherreram
    elherreram
    Greenhorn
    And it gets worse, a mk5 executor has almost double health/shields/dps than an elite Torus, but yet, on the haunted event, hitting the same 132 level fleet, the executor gets more damage? how how? Kix! your Exec nerfing is really really horrendus and wrong!
  • lj.kehoe
    lj.kehoe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 194
    With executor you have the choice of building a pvp version (which will suck at farming) or pve version which will handle most event targets without too much drama but if caught by another player running elite torus/pvp executor your build will likely be shredded.