So I've been back playing for 3 months now and I have a list of updates you should consider. These are not major overhauls but rather smaller things that will add to smoother gameplay for us and eliminate some annoying aspects. Some of these things I have posted as individual threads but thought they would merit higher consideration for a possible future game update if they are all listed here.
1) Eliminate the feature that automatically jumps you to the most recent active fleet in the world map. This feature is extremely annoying when trying to work your fleet lists from the world map for example: launching multiple fleets from the world map, farming salvages, doing the FM's and during events when multitasking. The active fleet feature is only useful when launching one fleet to do something.
2) Add a resources menu button to the left side of the screen where the mission and event buttons are. This is easy and doesn't take up a lot of space. Having to enter your base to check your resource totals sucks.
3) In the base attack playbacks, when you click on the "Let's Go" button, it should play immediately instead of making us wait 27 seconds to view the playback.
4) Update and add current Weapons, Turrets, Advanced, Hulls & Armors to the Retrofit Lab for research. Also bring the Tactical, Advanced and Weapons labs back to life. They are pretty much pointless and a waste of space these days.
5) There is currently a glitch where when I try to view an alliance Mega Hull after it's been attacked, instead of letting me view their hull, it takes me to mine.
6) Add more levels to our Trading Posts. With each level could come new options such as Token Exchange, Ship Upgrade Package Purchases, Updated Skin Purchases, Alliance Technology and Item Exchanges, Alliance Base Viewing, etc.
7) Bring back control of our base defenders.
8) When fleets are on auto during attacks, make it so they stop and attack once they are in range regardless of where the waypoint is. Stop chasing waypoints. Also stop firing at submerged mines they can't hit. They get stuck doing this.
9) During events, make it so we can enter a quantity when redeeming prizes. Having to click on something 5 - 40 times is redundant and annoying.
Example: Redeem Ravager Upgrade Kits, 0/40 owned, enter quantity you'd like to purchase.
10) Since we can only see OUR gantries now, add build and Mega Ship upgrade status bars to the Gantry that only we can see so that we don't have to go into the " View Mega Ship" screen to see our progress.
11) In the base planner screen, we need more than 2 view options. The current microscope and telescope views too much. Put in a view slider. Also I can't speak for everyone else but my "Base Reposition" option in Base Planner doesn't work. I can't move the base at all as a whole.
12) Since "Fortification" for buildings is pretty much pointless these days, make it a single "Fortify" option which fortifies the building to max or adjust the fortifying time frames and costs to much much cheaper and much much quicker.
13) Revamp or release new crews. Some of the current crews are seriously obsolete for example: Lucky Bastards.
14) Increase token limits so chests aren't such a waste of time. We're stacking tokens faster than we can use them.
This is pretty much all I have for now. Everyone feel free to add more if you have anything.
"We cannot expand our abilities without challenges that test their limits."