i lost all my xp

CELIA_V_VITAL
CELIA_V_VITAL
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 6
What happened?? kixeye removed the store from the event ahead of time, and i didn't make my xp exchange
  • Sneaky Pete
    Sneaky Pete
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 94
    Me too! When I logged off about 22 hours ago it indicated there was about 21 or 23 hours left to cash in XP. My remaining 6.25 million went POOF!!  **** KIXEYE!!
    You can't trust them. They've done this before. I knew I should have taken a screen pic before I logged off yesterday.
    No wonder they lose paying customers!!
  • CELIA_V_VITAL
    CELIA_V_VITAL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 6
    Me too! When I logged off about 22 hours ago it indicated there was about 21 or 23 hours left to cash in XP. My remaining 6.25 million went POOF!!  **** KIXEYE!!
    You can't trust them. They've done this before. I knew I should have taken a screen pic before I logged off yesterday.
    I had a lot more than 10 million, lol
  • Sneaky Pete
    Sneaky Pete
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 94
    Really, why don't they allow players to roll over their XP? It's not a development issue because you could do it with Prestige XP and it still works for Blood Thorium. This would save your earnings if you can't redeem them in time and, as a bonus, IT WOULDN'T PI$$ OFF (PAYING) CUSTOMERS!!