Legacy units rank up

Max Marsh
Max Marsh
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 320

Rank up all legacy units to current era unit stats, and change their visual slide changes as they lvl up.

RANGER
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    Isn't that what the legendary variants are?
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• CHOCOLA-NEKO
    CHOCOLA-NEKO
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2021 Posts: 20
    Nexahs said:
    No, the 'Legendary' units are a completely different thing all together. Thus, your comment isn't relevant to this topic.

What he meant is updating the current units either through additional levels or some other means. So that players like me who are just starting actually stand a realistic chance. Since 300 DPS will get you nowhere in this game.
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    Nexahs said:
    No, the 'Legendary' units are a completely different thing all together. Thus, your comment isn't relevant to this topic.

What he meant is updating the current units either through additional levels or some other means. So that players like me who are just starting actually stand a realistic chance. Since 300 DPS will get you nowhere in this game.
    Players like you just starting wouldn't even know the first thing about them. So are you an alt or someone that was banned from another account?
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• CHOCOLA-NEKO
    CHOCOLA-NEKO
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2021 Posts: 20
    Nexahs said:
    Nexahs said:

Players like you just starting wouldn't even know the first thing about them. So are you an alt or someone that was banned from another account?
    Wiki Fandom.
    It says it all there about the Legendary Units.
    Also, I checked the Gear Store, and that clearly states that Legendary Units are PvP only.

P.S.- If a duplicated Message Appears, it's down to a bug. First attempt failed.