Opinion Poll: Mark 2 Targets

Star Platinum
Star Platinum
VC Mod
Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,222
So, we know that Mark 2 targets for ship markups spawn in during major events. However, from personal experience, I hardly, if not ever, see people hit the M2 markup targets. This leads me to think that these are redundant, seeing how people can buy the M2 pattern bits in the event store and that people hit the M3 targets right at the start with their M1 ships (or other decent ships). Many people do that, including myself, as its killing two birds with one stone. You get points to buy the M2 pattern bits from hitting higher level targets and you're getting the subsequent frags at the same time.

So, if KIX removed the M2 markup targets in major events, will you or anyone miss them? Give your opinion about this topic and the rationale behind your decision.
Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | ホワイトスネイク

Opinion Poll: Mark 2 Targets 92 votes

Support Removal
38%
Rare FrogCyrus LeungTh3RavenDestoryer Of WorldsTeyshanZoom RiptideDarkDeath79UGA_Morlokx4y4z4t4destroyers xDarren BarnesanyeexdgmaniacZombieFLee Van CleefDark StrikerTheDarkPheonixKiftyalexalexandru87Linkq22 35 votes
Reject Removal
59%
EQUINOX 600alex aguaiFat Chickensbossgamers13Daniel PacheToothless The Night FuryScott OThe Gurhal EliteTam HainpaZia MikunaColt MarcheHard LifeRed FactionStewTheCatRepairelitCanalcoolDixenceThyon 2000EuseigneHeremence 55 votes
Other
2%
RED8658junmichal 2 votes
  • junmichal
    junmichal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2020 Posts: 1
    Other
    Add them in the residential sector
  • NewestDave
    NewestDave
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 20
    Reject Removal
    By leaving them in place it gives more options for those that may not have the ships to hit the MK3.
  • x4y4z4t4
    x4y4z4t4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 271
    Support Removal
    By leaving them in place it gives more options for those that may not have the ships to hit the MK3.
    I think in that case players can hit other lower level targets for point to but the mk.2 in event store.
    If a player don't even have ships to hit lower level targets, then they don't need to hit the mk.3 target yet.
  • RED8658
    RED8658
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2020 Posts: 3
    Other
    I need to catch up more!
  • alexalexandru87
    alexalexandru87
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 5
    Support Removal
    same here ,add them in the residential sector !
  • alexalexandru87
    alexalexandru87
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 5
    Support Removal
    Most players that hit the Reject Removal vote are under lvl70 base, very few are higher level ,why dont you grow up and then take a vote !
  • Scott O
    Scott O
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 190
    Reject Removal

I don’t think that it’s a fair thing to do removing the mk2 fleets. Just leave it alone