Tier 10

Banshee333
Banshee333
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 284
Devs can we have an idea when tier 10 is coming out? My last post was closed, for what I don't know!? If it's for peoples opinion then that is well out of order! I asked a question and a couple of people responded. I don't think asking this is too much too ask with the amount of time and money people  put into this game. Everyone should be able to express their opinion, good or bad!!! Now there's lots of things about this game I could be negative about but I don't mention it. If you don't allow open discussion then things will fall and fall fast. I just asked a simple question about tier 10 so I can plan ahead.
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,222
    Devs can we have an idea when tier 10 is coming out? My last post was closed, for what I don't know!? If it's for peoples opinion then that is well out of order! I asked a question and a couple of people responded. I don't think asking this is too much too ask with the amount of time and money people  put into this game. Everyone should be able to express their opinion, good or bad!!! Now there's lots of things about this game I could be negative about but I don't mention it. If you don't allow open discussion then things will fall and fall fast. I just asked a simple question about tier 10 so I can plan ahead.
    Its been deduced that T10 starts on May 6th and at least four hulls have been confirmed.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | ホワイトスネイク
  • Banshee333
    Banshee333
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 284
    thanks 👍