Game is just not same anymore!

Bama Red
Bama Red
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 23
I started playing Battle Pirates in 2005 and for a lady was very interested in it and having lots of fun. But things have changed so so much over the years. The game is no longer about have fun with hitting bases and meeting new people, it is just about challenge after challenge and how many tokens you can buy.  have bought a lot over the years, but  you just can do it all the time. I love this game so much and I am 72 yrs of age, however I am just going to have to say goodbye to a game that use to be so much fun.

bama red
Diane Bailey
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    That's interesting, seeing as BP only launched in 2011, which is when I started playing. The game hasn't changed it's always been just adding more stuff, back when I started people got bored with having nothing to do so they added missions.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• phroxenphyre
    phroxenphyre
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 5,342
    That's interesting, seeing as BP only launched in 2011, which is when I started playing. 
    I had someone in sector chat with an 18M ID try to tell me that they'd been playing since 2008. 
    Out of retirement