Base design

Johnny Kirkland
Johnny Kirkland
Skilled Warrior
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 393
I try not to complain about items, specials, hulls etc..but if i were to complain, my 1st thought would be the Basilisk hulls.Yes, they can be countered with the right base design, but in doing so, Kix has limited the variety of base designs users can have.It sorta forces players to all concede back to the same old cookie cutter design, short and sweet. I guess i simply feel the range on the Basilisk is to much, with no decent counter weapons with large radius to defend...thus designs go back to the same boring designs to be effective..
  • Sir_Wantalot
    Sir_Wantalot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 75
    Basilisks are no problem as soon as you have the Overlord carrier. But Trenchers can even shoot further with their built in missile if it has the right specials. The days of base variety are gone forever unfortunately.
  • Johnny Kirkland
    Johnny Kirkland
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 393
    Basilisks are no problem as soon as you have the Overlord carrier. But Trenchers can even shoot further with their built in missile if it has the right specials. The days of base variety are gone forever unfortunately.
    well, without proper placement of OLC, Fast Hounds can zip through bases, which means in order to utilize the OLC's slo effect, it sorta puts it out of range to protect the north, rear of base. But i agree 110% Base design creativity is gone forever.