Idea: Restricted Sector for New Players

trivuz
trivuz
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 12
edited 17 Dec 2020, 2:05PM
This game was fun when I started playing years ago. The maximum level was below 30, and it was difficult to kill even a level 20 base. But now, new players can't do much. They will keep getting killed by high levels. What about a restricted sector for new players? When someone creates an account, they will automatically join that sector, and that sector will be only for lvl 1 to 30. It will be invisible to anyone above lvl 30. So, it will be fun for them, and no high lvl can kill them. Later, they can jump to senior sectors.
RobinHood (45)
Leader of RobinHood Clan
  • nikos. Gr
    nikos. Gr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2019 Posts: 40
    your propose i think its great and i hope kixeye listen you an make a sector for new players but i must say we dont all hit lower lvl most do but not all
  • Max Marsh
    Max Marsh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 320

High lvl can go that restricted sector but will not allow to hit any player and restrict to deploy only two platoons, for helping.

RANGER
  • BritannianLord
    BritannianLord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 181
    trivuz said:
    This game was fun when I started playing years ago. The maximum level was below 30, and it was difficult to kill even a level 20 base. But now, new players can't do much. They will keep getting killed by high levels. What about a restricted sector for new players? When someone creates an account, they will automatically join that sector, and that sector will be only for lvl 1 to 30. It will be invisible to anyone above lvl 30. So, it will be fun for them, and no high lvl can kill them. Later, they can jump to senior sectors.
    not realistic as the free upgrades automatically level you up to level 42-43. also Kixeye would have to create a verification system to verify who is actually a new player and who is an alt/mini. 
    -TheDudeWasHere-

• ronaldo.ronaldo
    ronaldo.ronaldo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 4
    can i ask how to reset my kixeye account password, help me please, my kixeye account got hacked, the hacker change my password

• MR.YOS6
    MR.YOS6
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 5
    Why its restricted? If u make a new account and just pop up there what sector is that. That mean u stay there. You're not restricted. Hahahah
  • MR.YOS6
    MR.YOS6
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 5
    can i ask how to reset my kixeye account password, help me please, my kixeye account got hacked, the hacker change my password

If they change ur email and password, that means u have to make a new base and start a new life hahahaha
  • Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 50

if you got hacked you would not able to post anything here.... makes you wonder doesnt it....

• trivuz
    trivuz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 12
    nikos. Gr said:
    your propose i think its great and i hope kixeye listen you an make a sector for new players but i must say we dont all hit lower lvl most do but not all
    Yes, not all high lvl attack lower. I don't attack anyone below lvl 40 (as I'm 45 now). But, many other doing it. So, they need to be protected. People who got nothing getting attack from maxed account. It's not fair fight.

RobinHood (45)
    Leader of RobinHood Clan
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    Wow what a great and unique idea that has never been proposed before... except of course for the dozens of times a year it is on a yearly basis as far back as the introduction of the world map.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• andrew kelly
    andrew kelly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 59
    trivuz said:
    why not just bring back 4 below and 4 above rule back ....
    easy
  • CHOCOLA-NEKO
    CHOCOLA-NEKO
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2021 Posts: 20
    As a Level nothing, it would sure be nice to be able to play the game.
    Since Level-Appropriate Bases don't spawn on the map, I've been stuck in my base struggling to get by.

Someone else who we'd like to play with (we're stuck in different servers at the minute) says there used to be an exploit that meant players could abuse the +4/-4 level-cap. That's why it was removed in the first place.

The game should spawn bases that the player can actually go up against. If a player has just a Rhino tank and not much else, then a low level resource base should be spawned, not just a wash of level 40+ bases where we don't stand a chance.
  • Avihay241
    Avihay241
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2021 Posts: 6
    edited 24 May 2021, 2:55PM
    What if you let higher levels attack lower levels(by difference of levels, lets say more than 20 levels), but gets nerfed to the point that they are equal to someone who's just started(or to some degree or multiplier that's lower than 1)?
    It will lower the interest in doing so because it will be unfavorable for them.
  • CHOCOLA-NEKO
    CHOCOLA-NEKO
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2021 Posts: 20
    The Game's BUST!
    Let's face it, it's all just broken and the chances of a quick fix are impossible, and they would need a full overhaul just to fix the game.

Level nothing against the world of War Commander:
    Start
    Finish Tutorial
    Crash
    Refresh
    Get Flattened
    Crash
    Refresh
    Collect Resources
    Wait
    Collect more Resources
    Crash
    Refresh
    Upgrade a single Building
    Wait
    Collect Resources
    Crash
    Refresh
    Collect more Resources
    Pick another single Upgrade for a single Building
    Wait for Save
    Crash
    Loose Resources, while Upgrade is cancelled
    Collect more Resources
    Retry Upgrade
    Wait for Save Icon
    Collect Resources
    Wait again
    Go to bed
    Come back a week later when Upgrade is finally finished.
    Oh, and find your Base was Destroyed 3 Times and your Upgrade still isn't finished

See the problem?
    Not happy, I can't even play with my Sister, and she doesn't speak English, so she's on her own in a Server that can't understand her.
    We await a fix.