TTEXT

Twobeards
Twobeards
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 70
Accept and decline buttons on the Alliance invitations has the word TTEXT on both buttons, totally unusable. Iam using Html, and have also tried using flash but to no avail. I have cleared cache, i have updated everything i could think of, and refreshed, still no joy? What gives Kixeye?
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 703
    Twobeards said:
    Accept and decline buttons on the Alliance invitations has the word TTEXT on both buttons, totally unusable. Iam using Html, and have also tried using flash but to no avail. I have cleared cache, i have updated everything i could think of, and refreshed, still no joy? What gives Kixeye?

TTEXT 

Can often be seen in prize store after it has closed and no longer available.  Some sort of disconnect.
    Tonight I am seeing it in many places along with:

"a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,415
    Twobeards said:
    Hey there - we're still working on a number of fixes (big and small) for HTML5. If you're experiencing problems with HTML5, I'd suggest heading over to Discord and sharing your concerns with KIXEYE_Peter. :) https://discord.gg/cRWb4sq 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager