Brave browser

War_Reaper
War_Reaper
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 27
I have tried to play Battle Pirates on Brave browser but when I try to leave my base a screen pops up and tells me I can not leave tell I fix the over lap of items in my base and remove building from behind mountains. I have no mountains in my base or over lap so is this an issue Kixeye can fix or are you going to force us to use google to play ?
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,286
    Can you show a screenshot of your base in the normal view and the base planner view?
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • War_Reaper
    War_Reaper
    Potential Threat
    Can you show a screenshot of your base in the normal view and the base planner view?

I did at full screen so hope it shows up good. also I posted this while logged onto brave but will not 
  • War_Reaper
    War_Reaper
    Potential Threat

I did at full screen so hope it shows up good. also I posted this while logged onto brave but will not 
    this is what pops up when I try to leave base.
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 503
    Brave, just like Google Chrome, Opera and the new version of Microsoft Edge are all based off the open source Chromium browser, so it looks unlikely to be the browsers fault, but they have all messed with the base program in various ways and it might be worth installing the pure Chromium version to see if it makes a difference.

I don't think it will, because this looks like a kixeye problem that's likely to appear in all browsers that use Chromium as a starting point.

Firefox is about the only full featured alternative these days. 

• jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 900
    Try to move a wall then apply has done this to me before 
    Make BP Great Again
  • Just Another Player
    Just Another Player
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 212
    edited 24 Nov 2020, 9:37AM
    That has happened to me many times.  Nothing to do with your browser.  You must scan (while in base planner) your full base to see if there is even the slightest amount of an item that has 'mysteriously' slid onto something it shouldn't have such as a normal building slightly on the water.  The error should show up as a highlighted item which means it just has to be replaced properly, then apply and you're good to go.  Can be annoying to find, but once you've figured it out, you'll understand what to look for.

Oh, by the way, as far as a browser is concerned, I use Opera GX for this.  I login directly through kixeye.com to play and don't go through facebook or any other sub-platform.  I have also dedicated it strictly for Battle Pirates only!  By that, I mean I do not browse anywhere with it outside of kixeye.com.  There are so many other browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Brave, etc., that you can use for your everyday browsing.  Over time, they become congested with trackers and everything else that tries to gather as much information about you possible and that's what creates so much lag in the game.  By using Opera GX or whatever you choose strictly and only for Battle Pirates, you keep all of that crap to a minimum and it will run much smoother.  Give it a try to see what I mean.
    New Ship, figure out, refit, refit refit, refit...new turret, new base defense special / armor, new ship, figure out, refit, refit, refit.  REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT.  That's Kixeye in a nutshell.
  • sandy466
    sandy466
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 76
    This is exactly what happens to me in HTML5 but not in flash.
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,286
    Reason I asked about the base planner/view etc was because this happens when a building randomly decides to move, or sometimes when you change around a turret to be water based. I've never heard of this bring a browser issue, so I wanted to look for overlapping buildings. Base view there is too zoomed out for me to see anything, but I'd look at every single building and wall and make sure nothing is blocked up
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 749
    On the left side of your base @War_Reaper it appears you have a wall overlapping something. It also looks like they could be offset on your island a little. Almost like they've been placed 1 by 1 without snap to grid on. 

Stash all your walls and then lay them out in rows using your base planner, make sure you have snap to grid ticked in your planner. This should fix the issue. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • edenorin1234
    edenorin1234
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 26
    if u play flush be good only html suck  lot sos too flush better
  • Just Another Player
    Just Another Player
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 212
    Well isn't that convenient LOL Look what just happened again to me War_Reaper LOL.  As you can see, my shipyard has 'mysteriously' moved into a position where it is overlapping another building and also land.  I will move it as I have indicated and the problem will be gone.

New Ship, figure out, refit, refit refit, refit...new turret, new base defense special / armor, new ship, figure out, refit, refit, refit.  REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT.  That's Kixeye in a nutshell.
  • Bin_Chicken
    Bin_Chicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 110
    edited 24 Nov 2020, 9:31AM
    my mistake though I saw something but was nothing, interested to hear what was wrong?
  • War_Reaper
    War_Reaper
    Potential Threat
    I would like to thank everyone for the help and advise you gave me to fix my issue. I found two walls that needed moved and also found for some reason I can not have turrets next to my Outpost and need one space between outpost and turrets.