100 & 200 LEVEL CARGO

barb1
barb1
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 57
edited 21 Nov 2020, 1:58PM
Since the last update and raid, the 100 and 200 level cargos are missing not found a single 1 in days .Where are them and how to unlock  ssrb  whitout them ???
  • Fred Jones40
    Fred Jones40
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 39
    never missing ,look arond nav relays in yours & other sectors
  • barb1
    barb1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 57
    i play the game since 2010, i think i know where to find them.
     So, again, any mod, CM, sector 11 no 100 or 200 lvl cargo solve the thing
  • Fred Jones40
    Fred Jones40
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 39
    mods close this is a joke 
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,598
    edited 22 Nov 2020, 1:13AM
    barb1 said:
    i play the game since 2010, i think i know where to find them.
     So, again, any mod, CM, sector 11 no 100 or 200 lvl cargo solve the thing
    You're full of it. BP wasn't around in 2010.

I refer you to the Wiki:

2011, KIXEYE launched War Commander and Battle Pirates on the Facebook Games platform. These games stood as the only midcore action games with real-time combat at the time. Both games grew immensely, with a majority of users joining organically in a 6-month window between 2012 and 2013. Many of these initial users still play Battle Pirates and War Commander.

L100-200 ELITES, not cargos, can be found at relay towers. Ask in world comms for them, OR if you're wanting the drac bases & your sector isn't open for them, go poach from another (orange) sector, you noob. 

Additionally, your player profile says you started playing in 2013, so lay off whatever you're taking, it's obviously affecting your memory.

Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 765
    Closing due to trolling comments. 

I've just checked in game and found both 100 and 200 cargo fleets pretty easily. 100s are around SSRBs when Teal and up, and 200's are predominantly around Center Towers when Yellow and up. 

As mentioned, if you can't find them in your sector you should be able to find them in another. This is the only report I've seen of them "missing" so I'm assuming it's not a game issue. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    Closing due to trolling comments. 

I've just checked in game and found both 100 and 200 cargo fleets pretty easily. 100s are around SSRBs when Teal and up, and 200's are predominantly around Center Towers when Yellow and up. 

As mentioned, if you can't find them in your sector you should be able to find them in another. This is the only report I've seen of them "missing" so I'm assuming it's not a game issue. 
    Thanks, Billy. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.