New Titanium Targets

darren7721
darren7721
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 142
I get updating map targets.  I do.  But why a step back?  The old targets were insta repair on the map with Zealots.  Now they are insta repair split up in base.  And why give us old Zealot targets?  If you are refreshing targets, these should have been engineered for the Photon fleets we are using now.  

Titanium is the slowest to acquire resource with only 50k per target and with Raids, Bounty, Pillage and FM, I want to auto these, not drive them.
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 371

U can auto it with phofon. Free on map repair

• Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 704
    I get updating map targets.  I do.  But why a step back?  The old targets were insta repair on the map with Zealots.  Now they are insta repair split up in base.  And why give us old Zealot targets?  If you are refreshing targets, these should have been engineered for the Photon fleets we are using now.  

Titanium is the slowest to acquire resource with only 50k per target and with Raids, Bounty, Pillage and FM, I want to auto these, not drive them.
    Titanium is no more valuable today as it was "yesterday" but for some greed filled reason it will cost us more to get.

"a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Fred Jones40
    Fred Jones40
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 39
    its a battle game ,you have to work for what u get ,its that simple