fm targets

Michael Hathaway
Michael Hathaway
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2020 Posts: 2
has anyone noticed that they made the fm harder this week after they give us a fleet last raid and they took away the lower targets if you ask me thats a load of bs how are the new player suppose to ceatch up and get the things that they need and do all the upgrades and all that they need 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    has anyone noticed that they made the fm harder this week after they give us a fleet last raid and they took away the lower targets if you ask me thats a load of bs how are the new player suppose to ceatch up and get the things that they need and do all the upgrades and all that they need 
    FM updates regularly, and this is part of it. That being said, we have additional changes coming to assist new and returning players -- updating the beginner's campaigns, for one. Thanks for your patience and feedback. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Dopey_87
    Dopey_87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 233
    FM updates regularly, and this is part of it. That being said, we have additional changes coming to assist new and returning players -- updating the beginner's campaigns, for one. Thanks for your patience and feedback. 
    You'd think the fact that yous have to keep giving away fleets, and updating "beginner" camps would tell you something about the state of your game. Slow your role a lil maybe?