Problems loading game-massive lag

michaelg21
michaelg21
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,955
What is going on with the game? Massive lag and loading issues??
  • Archangel_1
    Archangel_1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 444
    HTML is much worse for lag and crashes than Flash.   Fight lag all the time, but it's inevitable that it will also crash "at the worst possible time", i.e., when you try to join an attack.  Then it takes longer to reload than it does for the battle and your fleet is either excessively damaged or sunk.

Maybe HTML is working well for some players, but at this rate it's not looking good for continuing to play when HTML is the only option.

Even when it seems to be working okay, HTML is taking much longer to load game, transition to base, select/remove/add ships in base, etc.  
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    I'd suggest clearing your cache and seeing if that helps, but we'd be happy to investigate further if you're still experiencing issues. Have you filed a ticket? 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,955
    I'd suggest clearing your cache and seeing if that helps, but we'd be happy to investigate further if you're still experiencing issues. Have you filed a ticket? 
    This is exactly what happened last night. Cleared cache as usual but game was VERY suggish and took forever to load. NOw its down. Not sure it's related.
  • Bin_Chicken
    Bin_Chicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 112
    edited 19 Nov 2020, 11:04PM
    things break down...........this is the way!