Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 51
    was in a recent update for FM

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,610
    lick007 said:
    i guess i missed the meeting notice
    You will find your answer here https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/778337
  • ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 330
    Just another way for Kix to make money. This game isnt fun anymore. So kiss goodbye the mid level players who dont have the Preats or Everest 
  • Warbane
    Warbane
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 73
    EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED

so us little and all new players cannot do FM

Bring back the 120s and 121s or lots of players not bothering any more
  • Mannie Davide
    Mannie Davide
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 30
    edited 19 Nov 2020, 7:42AM
    just hit the 135s, then get the everest, then just enough points for the build tokens. life will be rubbish for a few months. kix isn't going to give out a free fleet of everest till they hit a target that their A.I. program will tell them in the future

only problem is that at least you get the current stuff in the fm but not the raid for the next month or so.

this is why a few of my friends never did the raid, it was either FM or raid, and the FM is every other week
  • Warbane
    Warbane
    Potential Threat
    just hit the 135s, then get the everest, then just enough points for the build tokens. life will be rubbish for a few months. kix isn't going to give out a free fleet of everest till they hit a target that their A.I. program will tell them in the future

only problem is that at least you get the current stuff in the fm but not the raid for the next month or so.

this is why a few of my friends never did the raid, it was either FM or raid, and the FM is every other week
    I could grind 120s and 121s with Praetorians for instant repair, now I have to come on have a massive repair in a 135 wait a few hours, then try again when I am next able to get on a computer (the following day). No its not good. I have 2 everests but with inferior tech on them, not been able to get the proper tech yet, and a 3rd shell building.

Bring back the 120s and 121s and I can then get rid of the Praetorians when I am good and ready.
  • TheLegendAZ
    TheLegendAZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 112
    I have three Praetorian fleets.  The one that comes straight from the beginners TLC chest and upgraded to U1 (one is U2) can do a 135 with just over 2 hours damage even with my bad driving.

That's 20x the points payout of a 120 or 121 for a reasonable amount of damage.

I get that some players would rather sit and auto Farmville the FM all day but that's not how the game works.
  • Warbane
    Warbane
    Potential Threat
    But TheLegendAZ is ok cause he has a fleet of Everests (see his previous posts)
  • Warbane
    Warbane
    Potential Threat
    TheLegendAZ 

"As for removing the 120/121 it's about time.  I have three Praetorian fleets available to me and yet I haven't touched one of those targets in months.  The payout rate versus the costs of all the new tech isn't worth that much grinding and everyone is complaining about having to grind"

see not done a 120/121 in months - he doesn't understand our problems
  • TheLegendAZ
    TheLegendAZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 112
    Warbane said:
    But TheLegendAZ is ok cause he has a fleet of Everests (see his previous posts)

Yes I have Everests.  I got them the old fashion way too.  I earned them working my **** off.

Reread my post above and you'll see I used the Prae fleet that comes in the beginner's TLC and upgraded them(4x U1 and 1xU2) and ended up with two hours damage on a 135.  The U1 upgrade doesn't do much, the U2 adds deflection and does.

Then go back and read what I said about the 162 when it originally dropped and how my Everest fleet went down in flames.  Kix made an adjustment and I can now get through one.  Since that point I added more armor to the fleet and upgraded one hull to U1.  Specifically spent the last raid points I earned buying upgrade kits for the Everests and Photons because I know they'll be needed.

I haven't hit a 120 or 121 in months.... 

• Sn0wKitty
    Sn0wKitty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 37
    I do not have upgraded Prae's and I do not have the blueprint for the Everest nor do I farmville the FM

I only play maybe twice a week 3/4 hours in total, game ruined for me and many players

So please bring back the 120/121s so I can do FM
  • KyleK42
    KyleK42
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 2
    edited 19 Nov 2020, 9:36PM
    Warbane said:
    TheLegendAZ 

"As for removing the 120/121 it's about time.  I have three Praetorian fleets available to me and yet I haven't touched one of those targets in months.  The payout rate versus the costs of all the new tech isn't worth that much grinding and everyone is complaining about having to grind"

see not done a 120/121 in months - he doesn't understand our problems
    I made this video just for you showing that you can Auto almost 4x 135 targets with the free Praetorian Fleet Kixeye gave us for 14 hours damage. The 4 hits took 11 minutes and all you have to do is repair overnight and by the end of the week you will have 150k+ points.
    https://youtu.be/4reRw1appq4

Edit: Video at 2x speed
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 749
    You can drive the 135's for reasonable damages with the free fleet until you get on your feet, there's no real reason to have the clutter of 12X's on the water anymore as we're a long way passed those targets. 
    There's also TLCs that help finish the Praet fleet to get those damages lower again and there's a bunch of Everest stuff out there to get. It should be top priority to get Everests complete so you can do FM and Pillage regardless. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Skilled Warrior
    You can drive the 135's for reasonable damages with the free fleet until you get on your feet, there's no real reason to have the clutter of 12X's on the water anymore as we're a long way passed those targets. 
    There's also TLCs that help finish the Praet fleet to get those damages lower again and there's a bunch of Everest stuff out there to get. It should be top priority to get Everests complete so you can do FM and Pillage regardless. 

Its just another way for Kix to screw over the small players and people who play BP is relax. Kix is now forcing them to either coin or quit playing all together. Players who hit the 120 & 121 are just playing to have fun. 

Just yet another nail in my coffin 
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 503
    Warbane said:

I could grind 120s and 121s with Praetorians for instant repair, now I have to come on have a massive repair in a 135 wait a few hours, then try again when I am next able to get on a computer (the following day). No its not good. I have 2 everests but with inferior tech on them, not been able to get the proper tech yet, and a 3rd shell building.

Bring back the 120s and 121s and I can then get rid of the Praetorians when I am good and ready.
    2 everests is enough t do the 135's, the only must have tech is the icefall mortar that goes with the Everest. All the rest can be substituted for lesser specials/components. It's an old  Praetorian target where the mountains are an obstacle but with Everests you can use them to your advantage. Hide behind the first set of mountains to kill the first 4 ships for free and do similar throughout the target for no more than 30 minutes damage.

And don't be in a rush to build the flag, it offers very little extra in the 135 targets - or the bigger ones if it comes to that.

• Sn0wKitty
    Sn0wKitty
    Potential Threat
    I am not able to get enough points to get the Everest blueprint, fm too hard now for little players

Bring back 120 and 121 please
  • Sn0wKitty
    Sn0wKitty
    Potential Threat
    dead praes in a 135 for 2000 points its no good for me
  • KyleK42
    KyleK42
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 2
    Sn0wKitty said:
    dead praes in a 135 for 2000 points its no good for me
    watch this was done with the free praetorian fleet from Kixeye with no upgrades. It is completely doable. 
    https://youtu.be/4reRw1appq4
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,415
    Hey folks, again to echo some of the sentiments in here: 
    • The 135 should be very doable with the Praets you have. 
    • We are updating our beginner campaigns to make it easier to get caught up on tech as well.
    I've relayed your concerns, and appreciate the feedback. I'll continue to keep an eye on things. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Skilled Warrior
    Hey folks, again to echo some of the sentiments in here: 
    • The 135 should be very doable with the Praets you have. 
    • We are updating our beginner campaigns to make it easier to get caught up on tech as well.
    I've relayed your concerns, and appreciate the feedback. I'll continue to keep an eye on things. 
    What would really help the lower levels or mid level players,

Lower the price of in store items. Just for the 8 new armors it costs 280k points, 

Just my thoughts 

• nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 631
    if you will not fight you will meet your  destiny

• Warbane
    Warbane
    Potential Threat
    Kixeye gave out the Praetorian's for new and small players when they realised that the FM was too hard. The Praetorian's were there to hit the 120's and 121's to keep these players in the game. One Praetorian can instant repair in a 120 and also bring back lots of Res, with a slight modification it could also do the same in a 121. Removing these targets has penialised us and ruined a good path of progression.
  • The Jury
    The Jury
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 198
    Warbane said:
    Kixeye gave out the Praetorian's for new and small players when they realised that the FM was too hard. The Praetorian's were there to hit the 120's and 121's to keep these players in the game. One Praetorian can instant repair in a 120 and also bring back lots of Res, with a slight modification it could also do the same in a 121. Removing these targets has penialised us and ruined a good path of progression.
    As mush as I diss kix for much of the BS associated with this game, i have to say "quit your whining". A standard kixeye gift of a praet fleet can auto 3 135s, i know as that's what I use for bonus points. That's about 30mins max you don't have to drive the fleet and can do other things while it does so. 18k points and 500mil res, put it in repair overnight and repeat next day, or day after even. You only need 3 days out of 5 of the FM to get a blank Everest (40k points?). if you can get on 5 days for 30mins then that's 90k points. There's no penalty, and progress is made by you using your noggin.

Do, or do not, there is no try.
    And yet, across the gulf of oceans, minds presumably superior to ours regarded this game with envious eyes; and slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us.
  • Sn0wKitty
    Sn0wKitty
    Potential Threat
    The Jury said:
    Warbane said:
    As mush as I diss kix for much of the BS associated with this game, i have to say "quit your whining". A standard kixeye gift of a praet fleet can auto 3 135s, i know as that's what I use for bonus points. That's about 30mins max you don't have to drive the fleet and can do other things while it does so. 18k points and 500mil res, put it in repair overnight and repeat next day, or day after even. You only need 3 days out of 5 of the FM to get a blank Everest (40k points?). if you can get on 5 days for 30mins then that's 90k points. There's no penalty, and progress is made by you using your noggin.

Do, or do not, there is no try.
    These players that have nothing positive to say and just come on to put down little players should be BANNED or given a severe warning, lots of players have problems with the constant stream of new stuff and cannot keep up. Kixeye does not seem to take them into account. I do not have the Everest yet so I have not bothered with the FM. My sector is very quiet at the moment, no chat.
  • FFRODO
    FFRODO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 193
    Sn0wKitty said 
    These players that have nothing positive to say and just come on to put down little players should be BANNED or given a severe warning, lots of players have problems with the constant stream of new stuff and cannot keep up. Kixeye does not seem to take them into account. I do not have the Everest yet so I have not bothered with the FM. My sector is very quiet at the moment, no chat.
    In the time since your first post in this thread till now, you could have had the everest hull already and more points towards some tech and theres still 24hrs to go. You have no argument here. Dont play the fm in a temper tantrum if that works best for you but that absolutely guarantees you will make no progress whatsoever and thats you doing it to yourself. 
  • ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Skilled Warrior
    FFRODO said:
    Sn0wKitty said 
    In the time since your first post in this thread till now, you could have had the everest hull already and more points towards some tech and theres still 24hrs to go. You have no argument here. Dont play the fm in a temper tantrum if that works best for you but that absolutely guarantees you will make no progress whatsoever and thats you doing it to yourself. 
    Have you thought that maybe Snowkitty has a life outside of BP. No, You didnt think and just want on to attack her. Lower level or mid level players might have a life outside of BP where they cant sit for a few hours or even an hour. and for you to say that she's throwing a temper tantrum is just plaining rude. 

Just because you or I can take higher level targets doesnt mean that all can do it. I truly enjoy watching the 120 & 121 light up and seeing players do what they can. Earn what you can and maybe one day, Some will be able to get the Everest or more. 

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 749
    Closing this thread now as it's ran it's course. 

Thankyou. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
This discussion has been closed.