Bloody Frenzy

Paul Fisher75
Paul Fisher75
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2020 Posts: 9
Bloody Crazy , as i thought , can't roll crews for Remote Raiders upgraded zealots .... Nearly 20 coin per set  " Keep Rich " Rich and Poor " Poor ,,,,,

• TheLegendAZ
    TheLegendAZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 112
    Yeah.... I burned though both my Zealot fleets and couldn't get through PP1.  26 hours of repair.  Need to upgrade before I can tackle that one.
  • BPSmokey
    BPSmokey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 246
    Even @ X1 it's a challenge

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,415
    Thanks for the feedback, folks. We'll keep an eye on future damage. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 583
    Last week with X1 zealots and steelheads crew was doing it for 7-7 1/2 hrs damage this week im 8 1/2 -9 hrs using same fleets and crews 

the free fleet will get you pp1 JUST and no more.

Tried using my U3 photons still 7hrs plus repair, its just mindnumbing at how long they take to kill targets was only using 4 regular photons while flag is upgrading 
  • DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 583
    Yeah.... I burned though both my Zealot fleets and couldn't get through PP1.  26 hours of repair.  Need to upgrade before I can tackle that one.
    You can do PP1 with the free fleet does just about kill it ned to look at island turrets and take out the key buildings providng defense buffs but stay out of range of scatter gun turrets also prioritize killing of warbirds once they start to release drones before you get swamped by them. 

Take advantage of the zealots speed and defense buffs from kills try and keep bar above fleet yellow and at max stacks  
  • keith.bouffard.3
    keith.bouffard.3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 109
    The free fleet can auto through PP5 with the Sea Serpent crew, then I finish up on auto with my normal fleet.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    edited 24 Nov 2020, 9:47PM
    DPR said:
    You can do PP1 with the free fleet does just about kill it ned to look at island turrets and take out the key buildings providng defense buffs but stay out of range of scatter gun turrets also prioritize killing of warbirds once they start to release drones before you get swamped by them. 

Take advantage of the zealots speed and defense buffs from kills try and keep bar above fleet yellow and at max stacks  
    The free fleet can auto through PP5 with the Sea Serpent crew, then I finish up on auto with my normal fleet.
    Thanks for this -- appreciate the helpful comments (and glad the fleet is useful!) :) 
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,033
    edited 25 Nov 2020, 12:05AM
    I recently put in a ticket on this campaign....I noticed a damage increase and was able to identify it.....The 2nd target bottom right damage buff building is restoring itself after being destroyed and then whilst repaired is not able to be targeted....Result is that you are taking a lot more damage whilst trying to kill the turrets the destroyed building is still buffing... So far have got a "Thank you for your information I will pass that up" response. 

What happened to the second part of that response?   "Sorry the target isn't working as intended and you are taking more damage, as a token of goodwill we have sent you some tokens to reimburse you for the extra costs."

For anyone interested in checking this out I was using photons on this target as there are no drone ships.

Edit: I can now confirm, my escalation of the ticket has been responded too favourably....Thankyou.
  • M_D-NDT
    M_D-NDT
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 135

@phil.rothwell.5 said:
    I recently put in a ticket on this campaign....I noticed a damage increase and was able to identify it.....The 2nd target bottom right damage buff building is restoring itself after being destroyed and then whilst repaired is not able to be targeted....Result is that you are taking a lot more damage whilst trying to kill the turrets the destroyed building is still buffing... So far have got a "Thank you for your information I will pass that up" response. 

What happened to the second part of that response?   "Sorry the target isn't working as intended and you are taking more damage, as a token of goodwill we have sent you some tokens to reimburse you for the extra costs."

For anyone interested in checking this out I was using photons on this target as there are no drone ships.

Edit: I can now confirm, my escalation of the ticket has been responded too favourably....Thankyou.

• M_D-NDT
    M_D-NDT
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 135

I too noticed that every cycle. It would be destroyed and then come back, only I couldn’t target it the second time and had to punch through the turrets to get it

• phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,033
    M_D-NDT said:

I too noticed that every cycle. It would be destroyed and then come back, only I couldn’t target it the second time and had to punch through the turrets to get it

Exactly this.
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 749
    Click on the top of the one at the back, the damaged one stays in front so it's difficult but if you click at the top of the second Extractor you can target it. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • lil Skippy
    lil Skippy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 12
    why don't they just fix the target instead of ignoring it. Oh yeah cause it only causes more damage to players. This is why players think Kixeye doesn't listen.

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Closing thread as answered, folks. Thanks, Billy. 
This discussion has been closed.