Please Add T9.5 Assault Armors to T9.5 Assault Raid prize store

Paul Larkin
Paul Larkin
Skilled Warrior
Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 365
Request was made in the 10.46 Discussion Thread - Please Add the T9.5 armors to the T9.5 Assault Raid prize store Y2-M and Y2-Co.
Thank you.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    Relayed, thanks! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Paul Larkin
    Paul Larkin
    Skilled Warrior
    I guess we're not getting these?
    It boggles the mind that they weren't available in their own raid?

Any particular reason why they weren't made available?

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,303
    We really have never got the armors or other limited prizes from the FM in raid or pillage.
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • Paul Larkin
    Paul Larkin
    Skilled Warrior
    @DerpyTheCow I guess I never noticed regarding the armors, this must be the first raid where I ended up short - as far as other limited items, laser scope is available in raid prize store, and it's been available in the fm, so why wouldn't the armors be available as well in the raid store?
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,303
    @DerpyTheCow I guess I never noticed regarding the armors, this must be the first raid where I ended up short - as far as other limited items, laser scope is available in raid prize store, and it's been available in the fm, so why wouldn't the armors be available as well in the raid store?
    Guess I was wrong on the limited specials part...armors is pretty exclusive to FM if I can remember that correctly. I had an issue with Punisher MK2s where I forgot to claim enough so was short a few for the raid
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • Paul Larkin
    Paul Larkin
    Skilled Warrior

Thank you. Now I know on the armors. Lesson learned. Tough lessons, the first time - it's one issue with Limited items - it's not always clear where or when they'll be available.

• Paul Larkin
    Paul Larkin
    Skilled Warrior

I had a similar issue the first time my shipyard was open to do a Riot upgrade - only to discover I had no kits... Now I always make sure I always get upgrade kits when offered, and I'll be sure to have enough armors going forward as well.