Suggestion:

rick.nieuwenhuysen
rick.nieuwenhuysen
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 4
As Kix does not read this I want to know why the brilliant minds have not done something about the number of Tokens i have. Is there no ON/OFF switch you can add to each build, upgrade token, I dot need to see anything about an Apollo upgrade as there not being build by yours truly, there are dozens of tokens that I don't care about yet I have to go through the list and I hate the extended long list. This goes for my blue print inventory as well why do I need to see the first blueprint when you know I will never use it on any of my builds. it is becoming a mess, let the users make a list of what's important and what is not are we really going to build a Mercury ?? just because I can does not mean I will. The fire power is now in the millions, when we started to play it was in the 100's either start removing these blue prints or allow us to place them in an unused folder maybe for retrieval or just to look at them. DECLUTTER my work space !! kix get with it .
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,421
    Should be easy to put a "view" button that we can turn on or off. 
    Or at least sort them, with the newest at the top of the list. 
    Tokens, it should be easy to have a "delete" button similar to crews. 
    Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,595
    I think adding a "tier" button so you can select it or multiple tiers to see whats what
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,303
    A token management system gets suggested piratically every week (because it's a common sense thing that should have been implemented 2 years ago). Kix will tell you it's on their list of frequently requested things...and that we have QoL improvements (maybe this...maybe not) coming soon after HTML-5 ends.
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • Bindewe
    Bindewe
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 346
    apparently User interface improvements are just around the corner, the round one, just keep going you'll find it. follow the great idea I'll pass it along bread crumbs
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    A token management system gets suggested piratically every week (because it's a common sense thing that should have been implemented 2 years ago). Kix will tell you it's on their list of frequently requested things...and that we have QoL improvements (maybe this...maybe not) coming soon after HTML-5 ends.
    This is fairly accurate -- I know it's a bit frustrating, but I'll continue passing these up in the meantime. Thanks. :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.