`Fleet for Raid

Paul Fisher75
Paul Fisher75
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2020 Posts: 9
I am relatively new to BP . I had to grind last raid to get Photon , I managed to fully build 1 ship and 3 quarter build flag . i got 2 built Glads . Due to building Everest never had the time or coin . How are new players able to do raids unless they beg in comms , which i won't do :(
  • Cyber2010
    Cyber2010
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2020 Posts: 2
    I´m a new player too and I don´t undestand how we can do the electrical storm event if we don´t have any requiered ship, and we don´t have any option to obtain it without pay!!!
  • Paul Fisher75
    Paul Fisher75
    Greenhorn
    I hit a lvl 80 fuel silo with 2 fully built gladius ships  , 1 hr , 48 mind damage . NOT Paying it . 
  • Paul Fisher75
    Paul Fisher75
    Greenhorn
    I hit a lvl 62 with full zealot fleet , 1 hour 23 mins . Fleet i bought off kixeye . robbing fks . Sorry for language guys :(

• MIKE KA
    MIKE KA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 3
    i am out of this game .. i had enough .. good luck kix  :D:D
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    I hit a lvl 62 with full zealot fleet , 1 hour 23 mins . Fleet i bought off kixeye . robbing fks . Sorry for language guys :(

Please stand by, we're actually looking at making some damage changes in this target. (And yes, language.) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Harry Hodgins
    Harry Hodgins
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 17
    Why did nt kixeye have everest fleet tagets in there or muteneer targets fleets and make the raid a better targets for all players 
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 638
    they expected you to have  the gladus built to  x1   and  people who had the gladus   built needed an event where   they where  useful  if  they kept having only  events  for two types of ships how many would   keep going after the  different  hull  types?...   the  damage is  fine.   bring on the bounty. lol   i  really only  like  hitting other peoples bases and then talking trash this  other  stuff is  just  a pain in the **** to be honest.