LAST NIGHTS UP DATE

kixeyeuser_1348793436755_25723_272983525
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 164
HEY ANY ONE ELSE HAVEING A PROBLEM LOGGING IN GAME I AM ..... CAN MODS PASS THIS UP I NEED TO FINISH A FEW THINGS BEFORE TODAYS RAID 
  • kixeyeuser_1348793436755_25723_272983525
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 164
    HEY ANY ONE ELSE HAVEING A PROBLEM LOGGING IN GAME I AM ..... CAN MODS PASS THIS UP I NEED TO FINISH A FEW THINGS BEFORE TODAYS RAID 
    LMAO !!! UMM I CAN GET ON FLASH BUT NOT HTML5 AND A MONTH AND A HALF TO GO TO COMPLETELY GOT TO HTML5 LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN JUST LIKE WHEN KIXEYE WAS ON FLASH ---> FIX THIS PLEASE AND THANKS !!! 
  • dave.thomas5
    dave.thomas5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5
    i also cannot get past the first slide of the start up screen
  • MuddyWolf
    MuddyWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 358
    If you normally play on flash, while the game is trying to load, look at the kixeye bar to check if it says "Enable Flash Player". If it does, then click on that, then the game should load. At least it does for me when that happens. After updates kix will force player's game over to HTML5. My game usually won't load in HTML5 or takes forever to get through the load screen. My guess is when they remove that option, my playing days will come to an end.

(playing on kixeye's site)
    “It’s easy for others to lose their focus on quality,” That’s where we are laser-focused.”
    “If users are more engaged, they naturally spend more money.”
    “We don’t throw the ecosystem out of whack. A free player who spends a lot of time in the game has as much chance as a whale who spends a lot of money.”
    “It’s all a balance ecosystem.”
    Will Harbin     [VentureBeat - March 16, 2012]
  • kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 252
    MuddyWolf said:
    If you normally play on flash, while the game is trying to load, look at the kixeye bar to check if it says "Enable Flash Player". If it does, then click on that, then the game should load. At least it does for me when that happens. After updates kix will force player's game over to HTML5. My game usually won't load in HTML5 or takes forever to get through the load screen. My guess is when they remove that option, my playing days will come to an end.

(playing on kixeye's site)
    I Normally played on Flash also Until Targets and Bases stopped lighting up red. Think kix did this on Purpose so you would use HTML 5.  But in HTML5 The Red in targets is very dim.  Hard to see if bases are getting hit.  Doing a  campaign my boat covers the entire Red. They said they are are aware of Problem but havnt done a **** thing and its been awhile.  If it cost them money it would of been fixed yesterday.  
  • STYXBYXBY
    STYXBYXBY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2020 Posts: 4
    Can't get on through the facebook. And no, i'm not using flash player.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,610
    Have you tried playing via Opera GX browser, I couldn't play on chrome in HTML5 but I can on Opera GX.
  • STYXBYXBY
    STYXBYXBY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2020 Posts: 4
    Laredo said:
    Have you tried playing via Opera GX browser, I couldn't play on chrome in HTML5 but I can on Opera GX.
    No, i was under the impression that HTML5 was the way to go. Was not having any problem with it, until last update!!!
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,610
    STYXBYXBY said:
    Laredo said:
    No, i was under the impression that HTML5 was the way to go. Was not having any problem with it, until last update!!!
    HTML5 is the direction the game is going.  Some players are having issues with chrome and html5.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    BP is switching to HTML5 as default with every update moving forward. We are still working on improvements with HTML5 so don't give up, but if you are experiencing issues in the meantime please do switch back to Flash. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    Anyone else experiencing FB issues after the update? 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • myersey
    myersey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 334
    Yes Ghillie, I am only today load in stops on UV Photon pick doesn't move again. is going to save me money but I would rather be playing the game, I have tried everything to correct the problem on my end nothing has helped, It is strange because I have been using html for 3 months no and not had this kind of trouble.
  • dave.thomas5
    dave.thomas5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5
    Still unable to load needs sorting as raid has now started

• Dale Madsen
    Dale Madsen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 51
    not able to get more than loading screen since your unglorious update, disappointed and.........
  • Geronimo1964
    Geronimo1964
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 122
    Yes, it was working "acceptable for a free game" on HTML5 before update [apart from not being able to see the range of my fleet and the direction of the turrets firing] but now it's back to square one: Game crashes when entering battle, not able to load at all, not seeing on the world map if base is hit, etc. It seems with every step forward the team takes, there are 2 steps back. From a market point of view, you are basically delivering a bad product. Which is really sad, especially when you take into account how many loyal customers you [can] have who will even take the product despite all the flaws. So having said that, I will "play" the game but not spend any money on it until it's better. Hope you will pass this on and that somebody listens.