Over Lord Carrier

Marc Maguire
Marc Maguire
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 31
Just a reminder you will still need another 7 shards after the 7 in pillage to build this hull , it is not stated very well and a friend wasted time getting the shards and weapon thinking you just need 7 please be aware lol
  • skou
    skou
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 176
    yeah it makes no sense at all that they are only offering half of what is needed, if you dont have the right fleet to get the points needed you might have to wait 2-3 more weeks before you get the last shards, its a good thing they only take a few days to build or something
    yes the game is working as intended and yes it is your computer and your provider that is the problem ;-)
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,303
    They're trying to limit it so that you can't get the entirely of the top PvP defender hull in a PvE event. I'm not sure I agree with that logic, but it's how I understand it. Also disguises a high price (bad), but then again means you can get part of it over a few events (meh).
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 592
    skou said:
    yeah it makes no sense at all that they are only offering half of what is needed, if you dont have the right fleet to get the points needed you might have to wait 2-3 more weeks before you get the last shards, its a good thing they only take a few days to build or something
    Might want to check that build time my blank hull with a single thud 1 is @16 days 
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,047
    They're trying to limit it so that you can't get the entirely of the top PvP defender hull in a PvE event. I'm not sure I agree with that logic, but it's how I understand it. Also disguises a high price (bad), but then again means you can get part of it over a few events (meh).
    Can't disagree with your comments.

My issue is whilst a lot of people know that it needs 14 shafts to get the blueprint, there are many that play this game that don't. I can empathise with there disappointment when they find this out.

Another example of poor communication, and I don't buy that somewhere deep in the ****'s of forum posts there is a post explaining this. It should say it on the Blue Print.