Base security

Legion090
Legion090
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2015 Posts: 124

Why doesn't base security work the same as fleet security?
Why can base guards be attacked separately from the base level, at a much higher level?
Why does a level 100 fleet arrive at a level 90 base with a level 95 guard and first kill the guards?
You can do the same as in the case of fleets, in order to attack the guards you need to attack the base, then the fleet enters the battle.
Now the player can fly to the guard fleet at ten levels more than the base level, as I described above, I think it is necessary that the attack on the base guard be carried out directly through the base. Otherwise, it makes no sense to use the protection of the base, because large fleets arrive and kill the first time and the fleet returns.
Thank you for your attention and look forward to hearing.

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance
  • Jackson
    Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 246
    Hey there.

Currently the way that the game is set up, there isn't a way to pull the fleet into the base attack like you're describing. While it is an interesting idea and I can definitely float it to the developers, I believe it is a fairly big deviation from what they're currently trying to do to improve the health of PvP. That said, later this month during Civil War and Alliance War, they will be reenabling the rules to send back losing fleets to their bases to gather additional data. If this all goes well, they will be able to turn their attention from Fleet versus Fleet to Fleet versus Base content. 
  • Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

It would be great, because now it makes no sense to put a guard on the base because the enemy will arrive with a fleet of +/- 5 levels from the guard fleet, and not from the base level. It would be a good decision to make the level of the attacking fleet dependent on the level of the base and not on the level of the base's security.
    Thank you.

• I am Lee
    I am Lee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 38
    Has anyone else noticed that the rife turret destroys your own modules? 
  • DARKHUNNTER
    DARKHUNNTER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 98
    What would be better is to add a new special ship type which would only be usable during the base defense and in no other scenario.

If the base is under attack, they would lunch automatically and if you are online you could control them. Once the base attack is finished they return to the fleet bay and start repairing automatically. 

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

well, you have introduced the pvp rules, now take up the level of the fleets attacking the base guard, because it should not exceed the permissible level for the base attack, since battles with the base guard are conducted without the participation of the base owner and in automatic mode

• Jackson
    Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 246
    What specifically are you referring to here? Do you mean that you have fleets that can be hit by enemies that are too powerful to attack your base? Or are you referring to fleets hitting your defense fleet and then different ones hitting your base afterwards? I'm happy to share this feedback, but I want to make sure that I understand exactly where you're coming from. 
  • Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

I mean that the base guard can be attacked separately, for example: a level 10 base, a level 15 guard, the enemy arrives with a level 20 fleet and kills the guards, then takes a level 15 fleet and attacks the base, it would be more logical like with pvp fleets, where the enemy must attack with a fleet not exceeding the permissible level of the fleet that is being guarded.
    That is, if the base is level 10, the guard is level 15, then the enemy must attack the base guard with a fleet not higher than level 15 and not lower than level 5, +/- 5 levels from the base level.
    Since all battles with the protection of the base are carried out in the absence of the owner of the base and in automatic mode

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

Here is another discussion about the protection of the base

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

there is a base and accompanying her fleet and attack on this fleet should depend on the level of the base, and not from the individual fleet

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

Otherwise, developers should make the construction or re-equipment of ships after the destruction of the ship workshop, because many who cannot kill the base simply destroy the ship's workshop and delay the construction of ships

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance
  • Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

Well, how about doing with Shipworks as well as with the Port

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance
  • Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,038
    Now you're necroing, clearly no other player cares.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Minor Nuisance

The players care about this and I will keep these topics in the top until they are responded to.

• Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,038
    No one other than you has posted in this thread since December, this will inevitably be locked.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270