Could someone please tell me the firing arcs for the following weps:
Chimera Heavy Scat
Farsight Heavy cannon
Hellmouth Heavy thrower
Mongoose heavy rocket
Silver Strike uav
I also need to know what a telegraph reload is for weapon
Telegraph reload I believe was erroneously included, so just pay attention to the Reload Time stat.
- Aftermath Launcher: 360 degrees; does not require the H:T transformer
- Armageddon Scattergun: 30 degrees
- Chimera Heavy Scattergun: 30-60 degrees
- Decimator Cannon: 60 degrees
- Distortion Launcher: 30-60 degrees
- Farsight Heavy Cannon: 30 degrees
- Hellmouth Heavy Thrower: 30 degrees
- Mongoose Heavy Rocket: 30 degrees
- Silver Strike UAV Turret: 30 degrees
Aftermath and Distortion Launchers are not heavy turrets, and have a 360° firing arc.
It has been requested a few times for all heavy turrets to show the range in the stat block or on the blueprint, but until that happens, this is what they look like.
Armageddon/Hellmouth/Mongoose all have an identical arc and that 60° has been confirmed.
Chimera - 30° - it looks to be the same as the Downburst, which is known to be 30°.
Decimator - 70° - this is an estimate, it is a tad wider than the Mongoose, but it definitely short of 90°.
Farsight - 45° - this is an estimate, it is clearly more narrow than the Mongoose, but wider than the Downburst.
Silver Strike - 90° - it lines up nicely with the grid lines, so if it isn't 90°, it is pretty darn close.