cyber strike tlc

Dave Martin
Dave Martin
Strike-force Captain
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 687
as usual each time camps come on they are over powered and impossible to do without coining. full fleet upgraded cant finish pk 1. when last camps and earlier would be able to do mastery... come on kix why do you dump over powered camps and only change them when people complain? 

drop the damage 50% like the way these targets used to be at..

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 611
    You can't blind auto them, Target 4 in pp1 has the red ringed ships and the drones that deal a lot of damage. 

I've just tested, they certainly hurt a little but are achievable. Do NOT blind auto. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 351

Understanding the target. If u don't , your fleet melted without knowing why. Did pack 1 30 mins ish dmg.

• Paul Larkin
    Paul Larkin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 281
    Here's my results from driving:
    [email protected], [email protected]:
    PP1 took approx half of an almost fully-upgraded fleet - this was with Sea Serpents Crew:

• Cure Pikachu
    Cure Pikachu
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 173
    For me PP1 is a DNF. Got up to 9 hours by the 3rd target and cannot finish off the last one before the entire fleet fell. All my Zealots are fully-fitted & at U2, no crew and stack-drived all of them.
    Should note that my driving strategy isn't perfect so part of it may be on me.
  • ralf.saunameister
    ralf.saunameister
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 218
    x1-zeolot fleet with ss1*crew 9h repair for PP1 with driving - its  a hard one
    and bummer: the vxp tokens are not suitable for the photon ecm
  • jooikka
    jooikka
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 32
    just did pp1 with x1 fleet, 6hours damage, drove stage 4, stage 3 i could do for insta in raid now its over 1 hour damage, some1 smoking the funny stuff at kixeye again, i dont think i will be able to do 7 rounds without coin, can we please get a blitz option on the tlc's, to speed up amount of seat time needed 

• Seasick-Nick
    Seasick-Nick
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 385
    50% fleet damage for me on the first target, so no chance for my fleet without coining. Abort campaign & park ships as usual.
    Repeat after me - T U R R E T S. Now stop calling them TURRENTS you idiot.
  • reidid34
    reidid34
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 176
    another tlc where you need a full x15 coined fleet. no time to wast with that ****
  • dwa
    dwa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 171
    It is overpowered. 6.5hrs damage for pp1
  • blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 148
    did pp1 with the new hulls no armour u3 3 hulls 8 hours damage for first three .. used zealots in fourth one..  used to do that one for four mins damages  6 hours fully armoured and x1.. iDamages are rediculous 
  • bubbahyde321
    bubbahyde321
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 323
    It's the same problem every time anymore. Kixeye puts them out like this all the time now. after 9yrs i'm getting pretty sick of it. Fully upgraded ships and we get fully OP raid targets without half repair. I find myself playing less every week. Kixeye and this team doesn't really care about it anymore so why should we?
  • dave.sage.73
    dave.sage.73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 141
    Agree with everyone here, way too much damage, should be about 1-2 hours per level, not 11 hours for one level (2 X1, 3 U3)
  • ogrish
    ogrish
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 337
    Also agree its way too much damage.  i can probably get PP2, but the next two will be very difficult for anyone without a fully upgraded fleet.  i only have 2 at X1.
  • DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 553
    PP1 should be possible with just a regular zealot fleet with NO upgrades. 

Kix always stated upgrades were beneficial and NOT a requirement 

Looks like they just became a requirement SMH, Guess kix have forgotten Players first !!
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 970
    Whilst the damage is different in each of the targets I would expect to get through all with my fleet build and ability to drive.

Extremely disappointed that this TLC like many of recent times is almost impossibly hard. 

Sends the wrong message, when the offers available are cheaper than the repair times in actually expending the effort to try and win something.

• KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 282
    I lost a full fleet with GM crew onboard in PP1 too, there is defiantly something wrong in this TLC :(
  • Twobeards
    Twobeards
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 69
    Completed it to PP3 loads of damage here too, also Zealot X1 fleet. Not doing the mastery level. The few remaining missiles i need i will get from the raid at startup, and then a few very quick refits and i will be good to go.
  • Matt_K
    Matt_K
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 46
    PP3 done. All X1 Zealot + Demo crew = 7 hours damages...not good.
  • Cure Pikachu
    Cure Pikachu
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 173
    edited 29 Oct 2020, 8:20PM
    For me PP1 is a DNF. Got up to 9 hours by the 3rd target and cannot finish off the last one before the entire fleet fell. All my Zealots are fully-fitted & at U2, no crew and stack-drived all of them.
    Should note that my driving strategy isn't perfect so part of it may be on me.
    Tried again using the same fleet & strategy after the difficulty adjustment.

1st target: ~2.5h > 1h 45m
    By the end of 3rd target: ~9h > 6h 12m
    End of PP1: DNF > 8h 41m

But still not confident in being able to finish the next 2 targets in PP2 with the remaining amount of health left. Not without resorting to repair tokens/coin anyway.
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,343
    Prize pack 3, 7 hours damage with five, X1 zealots. Damage still seems excessive.
  • l rufus l
    l rufus l
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 118
    Prize pack 3, 7 hours damage with five, X1 zealots. Damage still seems excessive.
    That actually sound that bad for PP3 and the Mastery rounds. I would take that over the 12 hours for PP2 that I got this morning.
  • vvat4er
    vvat4er
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 73
    Did PP1: four U3 and 1-X1 zealot fleet, used Molotov Maidens crew, in the end - 9,5 hour repair time.
    Watched a video of PP2 run - after target 4, things become worse, not even a half dead fleet could do.
    Though first target could be done with a single U2 fitted Photon.
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 970
    Is anyone actually testing the TLCs before they are released because for the last few months its like most targets start off overpowered. Does anyone in kixeye even test them or do they just have unlimited coins for repairs so damage taken is not a factor for them?
    I think you answered your own question there.

I think the point is and what this team miss is they have no long term strategy. So why the big effort with HTML5? but going back to the point.

A lot of the people who are trying to attempt these targets have already pushed themselves potentially coining some to get the hulls and specials and weapons etc. from the last raid.

They have spent all their shipyard time in trying to get 4 hulls out for the VXP weekend.

They have already got most of the prizes other than the build tokens in the first 3 runs through. 

Whilst the build tokens will help them complete their 4 hulls, they want to acquire the extra limited weapons, and upgrade tokens, which at 5 Only isn't a lot.

Next week they will release the flag in Pillage and the week after is the Raid.

This is becoming an unpleasant race against time, is frustrating and I think, quite frankly, unfair gamesmanship on the part of the gamemakers.

Players want to compete to acquire what is offered, expect damage and repairs in the process, but also expect to receive a little satisfaction for their efforts in finding the TLC hard but do-able with effort.

Why has it been necessary in the past for free fleets to be sent round? Something must be seriously wrong if players cannot complete their fleets in time for the raid.

The idea that damage will be reduced because BP knows that fleets will be incomplete should also be sending a warning flag?

But it isn't and I don't know why? 

When the structure changed in TLC's to what it is now, ie. adding components into each round to make sure that everybody had to go through everything everytime is just plain wrong.

It is like the way Upgrades are now with little substantial benefit until you get your hulls to U3. In addition to this, not releasing sufficient time or tokens to achieve this and making the little that is offered through TLC's to much to bear.

I read the long post put out by, I assume, a previously employed worker. I read between the lines, took it with the knowledge that it might be one-sided, but failed to disagree with any of the content. Whilst I expected it to be removed from Forums, as I could see it's potential to contrivine policy, I nevertheless felt it had value in supporting a lot of complainants views.

Please make TLC's doable or scrap them.
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 354
    if anybody has zealots at x1  use the remote rader crew  4 x  the uav reload  ,makes this TLC very easy   not free ,but if you also have a grease monkey  crew use this in base 

• jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 699
    I did PP1 with full X1 Zealots and 1* SS Crew for 4-4.5h damage late this afternoon.
  • User_resU
    User_resU
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 228
    Seriously, damage is still overly excessive... Even after you all generously "reduced the damage."

Just sayin kix.
    (<>..<>)
  • dwa
    dwa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 171
    pp2 with X1 fleet and splash crew. 7 hours damage. Damage reduction?
This discussion has been closed.