cm_ghillie

nomadic flea
nomadic flea
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 287
posted abouthttps://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/777522    a week ago, about not being able to play using hmtl, and have just sent in a ticket, but what l would like to know is,come january when flash ends, what happens to players like me who are having problems using hmtl ,see attachments   
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 611
    edited 28 Oct 2020, 10:42AM
    Thank you for reporting this, I'm passing this information up to the team also, do you happen to have a ticket number I can attach to the report? 

I highly recommend jumping on the Discord server (invitation in my signature) where you can post about it in the HTML5 channel, the dev team have been trying to solve all these problems as best they can and communicating directly with players to achieve it. Perhaps they can assist you too. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 611
    Found your ticket, passing that up also. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 670
    posted abouthttps://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/777522    a week ago, about not being able to play using hmtl, and have just sent in a ticket, but what l would like to know is,come january when flash ends, what happens to players like me who are having problems using hmtl ,see attachments   
    Over the past several months, I have posted in both forum and I have sent tickets each with ample screen capture. 

What you captured is precisely how the game appeared after last nights maintenance and subsequent refresh force changed my flash player to html. I must say that the current condition of html game view is better than I have ever seen it before. Despite all the absent and misaligned essential elements that make playing this game possible, I was able to figure out what should have been visible to me. Also not accidentally using gold while closing the bombardment of blank/exploded pop ups was a joy.

Although what I see now in html is a vast improvement, it is continues to be impossible to play.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • nathanbeck
    nathanbeck
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 37
    id also like to point out that in hdlm5 it will from time to time say you base is illegal even when you got nothing wrong it happened to me this morning i change a turret from a anti rock4 to a drac 2 scat and it would not let me leave base just kept putting me in base planner
    yet i switched to flash and it was fine

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,928
    id also like to point out that in hdlm5 it will from time to time say you base is illegal even when you got nothing wrong it happened to me this morning i change a turret from a anti rock4 to a drac 2 scat and it would not let me leave base just kept putting me in base planner
    yet i switched to flash and it was fine

If you change from a water transformer to a land transformer it forces you to refresh for some reason. The same thing happens in flash.
  • nathanbeck
    nathanbeck
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 37
    well then maybe thats it 

• nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 580
    whats the  requirements for this   Discord server?  do  what would  we be  doing to  help with the problem???

• CS_Hank
    CS_Hank
    CS Manager
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 41
    Hello All,  Hank here. 
    If ANY player cannot access HTML5 for some reason, we would definitely need a ticket sent in as we would need to investigate each case individually to see what particular factor might be the cause. there is no overall/specific issue for everyone.  

We would be happy to work with each and every one of you to get you back in the game and ready for January. 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,901
    CS_Hank said:
    Hello All,  Hank here. 
    If ANY player cannot access HTML5 for some reason, we would definitely need a ticket sent in as we would need to investigate each case individually to see what particular factor might be the cause. there is no overall/specific issue for everyone.  

We would be happy to work with each and every one of you to get you back in the game and ready for January. 
    Thanks, Hank. 

As mentioned, we're taking time to iron out problems before the official end of Flash, and we're happy to investigate individual issues as needed. I understand the concern, but this is why filing tickets and participating in HTML5 discussions is so helpful. Your feedback is absolutely critical to ensuring we address things properly. :)
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • nomadic flea
    nomadic flea
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 287
    will await outcome. a kix expert,has forwarded the issue to the dev team.