10.44 Discussion Thread (Bounty Week!)

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 623
    You'd be surprised what you can get when it is offered, even with simple things like the free fleets that everyone can get. 
    Work toward Photons, they'll be available in Pillage later also which you can do with the FM fleet if you've got it sorted. If not, FM Everests should be your top priority. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • Dopey_87
    Dopey_87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 209
    TheTomsk said:
    I wonder if KixEye play test any of theur games as this is really boring killing the Piranhas in each base. No one really played the last Bounty so I guess they decided to make this equally as rubbish. 
    They do not!! Just drum up some new half-assed damage dealer targets and throw them at us to do QA on...... Once there is enough "feedback" and after the whales have coined/blitzed their points, THEN it will be "adjusted after feedback consideration and notes". Is the nice thing about the blue whales. They willing to pay Kix to be employees and bug trace events for us common mild coiners...
  • Staffy_Man
    Staffy_Man
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 71
    Hi - for the little guys with Subjugators can you please temper the quicksand in the channels - I was doing a couple of the 81's and 85's and couldn't even make it to the centre of the base before it timed out - c'mon be real guys - not all of us have the latest and greatest fleets

• JunkYard 3.0
    JunkYard 3.0
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 72
    I really like to know if they wil balance all this Bounty targets , payout is way to low for the taken damage , needed 350 k in points for the new tech is just hilaric , the promised lower chores must be this? ..
    Can we get an answer to this , because when this is the way we have to keep play this bounty an lot wil decide to pull the plugg as i wil if it stays like this ... 
    So Ghilly it would be nice if we get an straight up answer if this wil be the path to go in Kixeye`s way ?????
    "Treat people how you like to be Treat"
  • Stinky-Joe
    Stinky-Joe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 14
    can someone explain how a lvl 70 kix base has acquired all those heavy turrets and weapons, without xp points bumping their lvl up 
  • jeff g
    jeff g
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 362
    kixeye can do anything they want..cause they write the rules for haves & have's not'..just 2 make u spend

• carl gomez
    carl gomez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 10
    what a complete cluster **** this bounty is. Damage through the roof for less half the points. Bounty is normal the best event that you do but not any more. No wonder you are losing your players so fast
  • Archangel_1
    Archangel_1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 443
    ^^^ Correct, the OC's slow aura can NOT be negated with Tac Field resistance so therefor the 50% on the new engine should not effect the speed of the hull traveling through it. 
    It does however allow an extra armour slot to be opened while keeping the 50% resistance which is certainly a bonus. 
    The extra armor slot is all but worthless as almost all armors drive the weight total over the limit.
  • Archangel_1
    Archangel_1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 443
    Think I will sit this Bounty out.  Damage is out of sight and not worth the time or coin to do.  Congratulations GreedEye, you've done it yet again.
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    For a reference on damages, here's the 118 done with a basic Warhound fleet and a 1 star crew.
    There's more videos on Discord (invitation in my signature) from others completing the targets for minimal damages. They're all different targets from last month with additional weapons and slight changes, it keeps things interesting. Once you learn to drive them though you'll find targets you like. Find the targets that suit you and smash em out, there's so many to choose from in Bounty and multiple ways to earn your points. 
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    @Archangel_1, I've just checked all of my conq fleets and I can make full T9 armour work on all of them. It's all about compromise and if  you're that close to weight and need to shift something to put more armour on then I'd look at all the alternative options out there. This is the joy of PvP and having multiple ways to build a fleet, isn't this what everyone wants? 
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    I've cleaned up a few comments from within this thread that had gotten personal. I understand it's Bounty and everyone's on edge but there's no need to go down that road. 
    Lets keep it on track shall we, thank you. 
  • jooikka
    jooikka
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 32
    For a reference on damages, here's the 118 done with a basic Warhound fleet and a 1 star crew.
    There's more videos on Discord (invitation in my signature) from others completing the targets for minimal damages. They're all different targets from last month with additional weapons and slight changes, it keeps things interesting. Once you learn to drive them though you'll find targets you like. Find the targets that suit you and smash em out, there's so many to choose from in Bounty and multiple ways to earn your points. 
    basic u1 fleet lol

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    edited 29 Oct 2020, 11:57AM
    jooikka said:
    basic u1 fleet lol

Want me to take off the extra piece of Tier 7 Evade armour? Lol.
    U1 is all but irrelevant, I'm not using any limited armours and the specials are all Tier 8 and below. She be basic. 
  • Ricksal
    Ricksal
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 114
    The changes you've made to the Kix bases sure don't make Bounty very fun. So much more damage, from every single base, as opposed to ANY other Bounty before. Nothing left but to grind the opponent bases, and player bases. A big thumbs down Kix,so disappointing.
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 203
    MY EYES DONT LIKE THE RED IN BASE SO PLEASE GET IT OUT :(
  • blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 148
    Hopefully this update will also have a fix for the missing range indicators in battle.
    go on FLASh it works there

• blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 148
    Everest with old armour doing  a 135 for between 5 and 13 minutes... put New armours on.. less  damages  eys.. well you would think so bur 13 mins damages conmsistantly????  HOW 
  • bubbahyde321
    bubbahyde321
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 324
    Another failed weekend from kixeye all the new TLC's are way over the top for damage. This is happening every time anymore. Lvl 138 and I don't even know why I bother with is game anymore. I've got over 2800 coins on my account and I'm not coining this mess. Let the game die I'm tired of fighting with this team and how they treat their customers. 
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 203
    Another failed weekend from kixeye all the new TLC's are way over the top for damage. This is happening every time anymore. Lvl 138 and I don't even know why I bother with is game anymore. I've got over 2800 coins on my account and I'm not coining this mess. Let the game die I'm tired of fighting with this team and how they treat their customers. 
    They don't treat us as customers we are just there money pot
  • therealsmurf
    therealsmurf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 157
    why are some of the targets so difficult to complete with the warhounds even with the extra armour slot and the C9 plates
  • therealsmurf
    therealsmurf
    Minor Nuisance
    i tried to do a 64 kix base earlier today and i had lost half of my fleet
  • therealsmurf
    therealsmurf
    Minor Nuisance
    if this is going to be how the game is directed by kixeye i'll leave .I mean to say i expected the targets to give some damage but those kixeye bases are taking the fun out of the game how can we play  and how is this fair play to every one
  • pizzapirate
    pizzapirate
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 54
    only 21 people doing bounty in sec 96
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,732
    Hopefully this update will also have a fix for the missing range indicators in battle.
    go on FLASh it works there

Flash is going bye-bye at the end of the year, though. After that, it's HTML5 or nothing, and I want HTML5 to be working with at least the same features as Flash.

(Speaking of, the range indicators in HTML5 were working before the 10.43 update; I'm not sure if it's a browser issue or an HTML5 one, but they haven't been showing up since then.)
  • BANZAI09
    BANZAI09
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 238
    32 players play this misery-event in sector 78,better they stop this bounty nonsense and concentrade on fixing HTML and bugs
  • DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 562
    jooikka said:
    basic u1 fleet lol

Want me to take off the extra piece of Tier 7 Evade armour? Lol.
    U1 is all but irrelevant, I'm not using any limited armours and the specials are all Tier 8 and below. She be basic. 
    Well my basic non U1 WH fleet didnt get past the second portal before going to visit davy jones ? so yep my WH fleet is very basic LOL

Fortunately i have figured out how to grind the lower level kix bases for map repair, well until kix tweaked the damage now its always just over 5 mins so back to base more time wasted .....
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,941
    Pirates, we've reduced the damage in both the Photon ECM and Hellswarm campaigns. Damage was higher than intended, and we appreciate your feedback and patience. Thanks!
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,941
    edited 29 Oct 2020, 7:43PM
    Pirates, please note that we have made some changes to the FM prizes. Scroll to the bottom to see what's new. :) https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/777489 
    why have the everest been taken out of the fm? Players who cant get it through raid need an easier way of getting it so they can at least have a slim chance of getting FM Limited prizes which suck by the way 140 k for one prize amazing 
    Hey there, I think perhaps you misunderstood the post. The Everest was added to the FM to make it easier for folks to get it. Sorry if that wasn't clear! :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.