10.44 Discussion Thread (Bounty Week!)

• michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,924
    New Turret dissolved my Trenchers quickly in the 120 Empl Base. No chance to get past the Gorgons in the target. A bit over powered guys. The employee bases aren't even doable by the majority of players. They are simply too hard.
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,006
    Pirates, please note that we have made some changes to the FM prizes. Scroll to the bottom to see what's new. :) https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/777489 
    why have the everest been taken out of the fm? Players who cant get it through raid need an easier way of getting it so they can at least have a slim chance of getting FM Limited prizes which suck by the way 140 k for one prize amazing 
    I thought they had been put in the FM?

Snoopy
  • TheTomsk
    TheTomsk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 227
    I wonder if KixEye play test any of theur games as this is really boring killing the Piranhas in each base. No one really played the last Bounty so I guess they decided to make this equally as rubbish. 
  • fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,142
    So sod the kix employer bases - back to base hitting  as originally intended I guess. This is going to an expensive slog
  • devilsreject971
    devilsreject971
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,305
    SixOfNine said:
    I see in 3rd round of the new SHADOW AND FLAME CAMPAIGN that the following prizes are included:

However we are still limited to 10 of  the limited conq armours.   Can this be increased to 15?   Many players have at least 3 Conq fleets and stripping off useful armours from fleet to fleet really isn't an option when each plate take almost 1 day to refit.
    Not to mention with the addition of U1 for both the Trencher and Hellswarm adding an additional slot....
  • Mark_G323
    Mark_G323
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 129
    KIX your greed surpasses yourself this time, bounty is a joke, the new turrets in place decimate fleets wtg kix, one very disappointed pirate

• Stagehand_53
    Stagehand_53
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 48
    I have had enough, too much damage, not enough points. I will wait for the next event.
  • carl.mcelroy.37
    carl.mcelroy.37
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 14
    kixeye you realy have screwed this bounty over way to hard not doing it cost me 2 flts for a 93 not worth it
  • Corsair2020
    Corsair2020
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 39
    edited 28 Oct 2020, 11:34PM
    Okay, targets are so weird. I bet a U1 WH can't even take insta repair each. 
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 978
    edited 29 Oct 2020, 12:12AM
    Pirates, please note that we have made some changes to the FM prizes. Scroll to the bottom to see what's new. :) https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/777489 
    CM Ghillie Please note:

The changes you suggested for 28th October @ 3pm ?  they are where? I feel an Ooops coming  :D

Edit:

Ok I see them now  B)
  • Ethanphinney
    Ethanphinney
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 5
    to put  it bluntly your changes suck
  • Ethanphinney
    Ethanphinney
    Greenhorn
    Do they ever answer anything here?

• don.ryan.925
    don.ryan.925
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19
    I have to say that I was actually excited with the Bounty changes and the new TLC's that came out.   That was until I tried them.   Nothing but damage.  Took 5+ hrs damage doing PP1 (on auto) for the 'Shadow & Flame' TLC with my X1 fleet.   Can't even image what the 'Cyber Strike' TLC is going to do.    Tried Bounty - took way too much damage doing the low level Kixeye base.   The damage I took wasn't worth the crappy amount of points that I would have gotten for doing it.     Looks like I will save my money and just do the FM.
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 623
    CM Ghillie Please note:

The changes you suggested for 28th October @ 3pm ?  they are where? I feel an Ooops coming  :D

Edit:

Ok I see them now  B)
    Where's your "Ooops?" ;) 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 885
    what are you doing here hit a target said 3k to 4k got 2k 
    Make BP Great Again
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Hello, I would really like to know how  to get zealot. It is used for various things. I have gone from lvl 60 4 months ago to lvl 96, and have not seen the zealot offered even once. now 2 new tlc's require zealot which I do not have, nor do I know how to get it. Please support your new players

You can use the Photon ECMs instead if you've got them built, I would not recommend stepping back to Zealots now. Keep working forwards. 
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Which target? I've tested almost all of them now and they've paid me correctly. 
  • Corsair2020
    Corsair2020
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 39
    edited 29 Oct 2020, 12:32AM
    97s are doable for inta repair using small pinches. Just wanna ask WHY is the decimator cannons acting like they have priority targeting specials? It is only hitting ship 1, not the rest of the fleet. I thought priority targeting was taken off? Like they don't work how they are intended anymore; like they are not suppose to continually target the lowest health ship in the fleet anymore.
  • Mark_G323
    Mark_G323
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 129
    Well Kix in our sector only 21 people are playing bounty - an all time record low (and were nearly 3 hours into bounty) , 
    just been told another sector has 50 players WOW 
    does that tell you something ?????????????????? 
    sad because you are ruining what was a good game, 

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    97s are doable for inta repair using small pinches. Just wanna ask WHY is the decimator cannons acting like they have priority targeting specials? It is only hitting ship 1, not the rest of the fleet. I thought priority targeting was taken off? Like they don't work how they are intended anymore; like they are not suppose to continually target the lowest health ship in the fleet anymore.
    It's possible they have Prio special installed, I know I run prio on my decis. 
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Which target? I've tested almost all of them now and they've paid me correctly. 

Make BP Great Again
  • devilsreject971
    devilsreject971
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,305
    LMAO nice screw up Kixeye.... first you put out the 118 with Farsights...and now all of a sudden it has the new Scattergun.... do you EVER not screw something up? I mean seriously, you could be like WoW raking in the dough...instead you're too busy shooting your nose off to spite your face..
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil

I've just finished one of them for a 3500 payout, did you take a screenshot? Could you send in a ticket with it attached please? 
  • Hershel8
    Hershel8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 9
    Thanks for boning us on the payouts and changing layouts after we started having some success you bait and switch cross dressers.
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 326

Kix you almost had bounty as an enjoyable event and you had to take it in the wrong direction. Employee bases are so OP, even my U1 warhounds are melting and I've tried 5 different levels, the coining stop till this is fixed.

• jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain

I've just finished one of them for a 3500 payout, did you take a screenshot? Could you send in a ticket with it attached please? 
    to tell the truth I'm sick of tickets and this jacked up game no did not take a screen shot did not know I got screwed till some one in Alliance told me 
    Make BP Great Again
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,547
    edited 29 Oct 2020, 2:12AM

Kix you almost had bounty as an enjoyable event and you had to take it in the wrong direction. Employee bases are so OP, even my U1 warhounds are melting and I've tried 5 different levels, the coining stop till this is fixed.

You'll keep coining....

You will not want to fall behind, and that is the aspect that Kix uses to ensure that you DO keep coining...you've already spent XXXX and you want to stop now????

EDIT: It would be great if you did, and other coiners as well.....but that will never happen
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,924
    Ghillie/Kixeye-there seems to be a disconnect with the players more and more these days. On this Bounty for example, I can't defeat ANY of the Employee bases-none of them. I can't defeat a base with an OC in it. I don't have the Harrower or U1 Warhounds. So this also means that any player base that contains an OC I am unable to defeat them as well. Some of you might say, well you should have coined and built the Harrower. Sorry, I can't afford that, nor could I afford to get the 14 shards that were needed last Bounty and the 30 day build time needed. There are VERY FEW bases that I can hit that my fleets can defeat. I have Trunchers, WH's Hellswarms, but they are useless against the OCs. There is no way for me to gather points in this Bounty of any consequence. You might say, hit the Opponent bases. They simply don't pay enough points and cause just as much damage as the others save a guard fleet. Bounty is no longer a fun activity. It has become VERY EXPENSIVE and the lack of targets that I can complete has whittled down to nearly ZERO. I suspect that LOTS of players are in this same situation Having events like this where the participation rate continues to fall isn't fun for anyone. If you would make the Employee bases reasonable then many of us could defeat them and get the needed tech. As it stands now, Bounty is no longer fun in the least.
  • Ethanphinney
    Ethanphinney
    Greenhorn
    Hello, I would really like to know how  to get zealot. It is used for various things. I have gone from lvl 60 4 months ago to lvl 96, and have not seen the zealot offered even once. now 2 new tlc's require zealot which I do not have, nor do I know how to get it. Please support your new players

You can use the Photon ECMs instead if you've got them built, I would not recommend stepping back to Zealots now. Keep working forwards. 
    Have only been playing 4 months, you cannot get stuff if its not offered or if you don't have tech  to get it

This discussion has been closed.