10.44 Discussion Thread (Bounty Week!)

CM_Ghillie
CM_Ghillie
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,901
Pirates, are you ready for a ghoulishly good time? Please discuss everything related to the 10.44 Update here! 
Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Feeks San
    Feeks San
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2020 Posts: 4
    any gold lto ?
  • Dopey_87
    Dopey_87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 203
    edited 28 Oct 2020, 12:21PM
    Will the new campaigns actually be tuned for Zealot fleets, or is the damage output going to be tuned for ECM's U3 defenses in a Zealot target like some other recent camps have been? (Let's face it... your Gladius Camp sucked!!) My Zeal did great during their raids, but I bet the camps make raids look like FM targets. Of course, the FM is getting to be ridiculous too lately, so maybe thats not a good comparison any more, 120/121 aside? AND let us not forget that Kix made the Remote Raiders crew as rare as a BB or DoS crew after the X1 upgrades on Zeals (NUMEROUS post about this lil tidbit too, so I know it not BS), so no hope for help from there either. 
  • Bonecrusher051
    Bonecrusher051
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 95
    I like how 2 out of the 4 TLC's you need Zealot's couldn't make it a little less obvious Kix could ya?
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 610
    I see in 3rd round of the new SHADOW AND FLAME CAMPAIGN that the following prizes are included:

However we are still limited to 10 of  the limited conq armours.   Can this be increased to 15?   Many players have at least 3 Conq fleets and stripping off useful armours from fleet to fleet really isn't an option when each plate take almost 1 day to refit.
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,732
    Hopefully this update will also have a fix for the missing range indicators in battle.
  • vvat4er
    vvat4er
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 73
    edited 27 Oct 2020, 7:30PM
    So many new content at once! Hype new halloween event will use zealots too...
    Hope campaigns will be doable, based on last assault raid targets.
    To do skip bounty, or not to do?
    Thanks, Kixeye!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Pirates, we've reduced the damage in the 162 Forsaken Mission target. Thanks for your feedback, and good luck! 
  • ajax45
    ajax45
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1
    can you jump during bounty

• SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 610
    edited 28 Oct 2020, 12:30AM
    ajax45 said:

Yes,  same rules apply to none Bounty event days.  The only time jumping is blocked is during a Raid.
  • Mercury413
    Mercury413
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 74
    Should we assume that the tactical field resistance in the new tactical onslaught engine is the same as the tactical field resistance found in the D6 TA armor?  In which case it won't negate the Overlord Carrier's slow field, which no resistance we have counters, correct?  I ask because some pirates on comms were suggesting this engine would effectively negate the OC as a base defender.  Not so, as I read it: what it does is free up another armor slot on Conq hulls.  But I'd appreciate some official word on that.  
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 611
    ^^^ Correct, the OC's slow aura can NOT be negated with Tac Field resistance so therefor the 50% on the new engine should not effect the speed of the hull traveling through it. 
    It does however allow an extra armour slot to be opened while keeping the 50% resistance which is certainly a bonus. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • David.C
    David.C
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 144
    How nice for Kix to reduce damage on the 162 for 12,500 points at 1 1/2 hours damage compared to 8 min damage for a 135 and 6,000 points your so good to our wallets!
  • Dopey_87
    Dopey_87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 203
    edited 1 Nov 2020, 2:26AM
    Our KIXEYE Captains are quite proud of their creations - as such, note that all KIXEYE bases will have the latest tech, but effectiveness may vary!

To paraphrase, We are ****!!!!

Mod edit: removed profanities
    -Billy

Re-edit: We are getting a meat missile in the chocolate starfish
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 374
    CM Ghillie-- Any chance Explosive Force and Radioactive Force conqueror specials will be in Bounty 37 Prize List??
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 203
    ajax45 said:

we always have been able to

• jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 883
    why not put the gate keeper range back to 65 with U1 and we can have all back that was nerfed ?
    Make BP Great Again
  • pizzapirate
    pizzapirate
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 54
    no zelot fleet, and as for bounty,tried it once, was hit every few hours,by people upto 50 levels higher than me,so for me,l`ll concentrate on fm only this week.
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,053
    I've never played bounty and I hope the prizes will be available elsewhere.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Pirates, please note that we have made some changes to the FM prizes. Scroll to the bottom to see what's new. :) https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/777489 
  • Ethanphinney
    Ethanphinney
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 5
    Hello, I would really like to know how  to get zealot. It is used for various things. I have gone from lvl 60 4 months ago to lvl 96, and have not seen the zealot offered even once. now 2 new tlc's require zealot which I do not have, nor do I know how to get it. Please support your new players

• Sk33ter
    Sk33ter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 11
    BOUNTY is a joke. Thats all I have to say. :)
    Skeeter808, I am the real Skeeter! :) J/K, and agree Bounty is now a joke.
  • dave.sage.73
    dave.sage.73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 141
    Great news for the FM prize changes
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 203
    If you think i am doing bounty in a base like this think again better to take a week away from game
  • blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 148
    Pirates, please note that we have made some changes to the FM prizes. Scroll to the bottom to see what's new. :) https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/777489 
    why have the everest been taken out of the fm? Players who cant get it through raid need an easier way of getting it so they can at least have a slim chance of getting FM Limited prizes which suck by the way 140 k for one prize amazing 
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 798
    WTF these targets are bull. I wish I didn't join this stupid event. Maxed out turrets in a 64 kix base! A bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.