FM 135 target doing a lot more damage

despite all my rage
despite all my rage
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 11
Same praetorian fleet without crew used to take 55 mins of damage, now with steelheads it took 2hrs 15mins of damage. 
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,594
    The only problem I've noticed with the 135 is that my 5th ship sometimes goes off on its own, while my other ships hit everything else in sync.
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,736
    KrisK said:
    The only problem I've noticed with the 135 is that my 5th ship sometimes goes off on its own, while my other ships hit everything else in sync.
    I experienced the same issue.
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 798
    KrisK said:
    I experienced the same issue.
    Yeah, annoying to have to baby sit auto pilot. If fleet stays together insta repair on map. When the one wonders off can be anywhere between 6 to 30 mins repair for my Everest fleet! 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,901
    Tracking this -- have any of you filed tickets on the 135 issue? If so, please forward to me so I can follow up on them directly. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,594
    Tracking this -- have any of you filed tickets on the 135 issue? If so, please forward to me so I can follow up on them directly. 
    I haven't spent the $50, but I think I found a work-around for the 135 issue.  When engaging the target, select whichever ship wonders off & drive it manually. If you have enough health to hit a 2nd 135, select that same ship if it's still healthy and it should auto like normal.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,901
    Will continue to keep an eye. Thanks, folks. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager