Where are the CM's?? No responses to issues with the game?

michaelg21
michaelg21
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,924
Kixeye, Ghillie-we are having major issues again with HTML and there are no responses to these issues by staff.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,901
    Kixeye, Ghillie-we are having major issues again with HTML and there are no responses to these issues by staff.
    Hi @michaelg21 - as mentioned in a few threads, I was away on vacation until yesterday, and just getting back to things now. 

Can you describe the issues? Have you filed tickets? There are a couple of issues I'm aware of - some folks are experiencing SOS issues and chat issues. Any additional information you could share would be helpful. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • kixeyeuser_501277
    kixeyeuser_501277
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 7
    I'll give you a couple of issues, game crashing 9 out of 10 times as soon a you go to map, unable to access targets when you eventually get on map then game crashes.
  • maddad
    maddad
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 615
    BASE DOES NOT SHOW ITS BEING ATTACKED,NO INDICTORS

SHIPS DONT SHOW THEY IN BATTLE,ONLY KNOW BECAUSE JOIN BUTTON LIGHTS UP,NOTHING ELSE

CANT ACCESS BASE PLANNER SINCE LAST NIGHT,JUST GET TOTAL BLACK SCREEN

I HAD NO ISSUES WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE UNTIL BEFORE LAST NIGHT NOW I DO

and yes i am using html5 have been for last month
    upgrades=downfall of battle pirates
  • nomad 666
    nomad 666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 55
    As both have said above.  Waste of time putting a ticket in as you dont even get a response

• JamesB7
    JamesB7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 17
    i having issue  for  past  3 day wont load in all i get is ship  flashing  back in froth   not loadding game    thanks

• eli66048
    eli66048
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 4
    Ok, finally got logged back in the game after almost 2 weeks. Used Kixeye and the HTML5 setting. Anyone know what the problem was? is?
  • ilikecleavage
    ilikecleavage
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2020 Posts: 7
    constant crashing  into white screen every few min 
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 580
    i  was  running  htmls  a little   working  alright  besides  missing  range indicators....went back to  using  flash maybe  next month  rang indcators will be  working??

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    nomad 666 said:
    As both have said above.  Waste of time putting a ticket in as you dont even get a response

It isn't a waste of time - ticketing for HTML5 is slightly different. We aren't fixing things one at a time for individual pirates. We review tickets, triage them, compare them against our current list of fixes, and fix them on a wider scale. I promise tickets aren't just going out into a void :)
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 354
    well Ghillie , i have to say  tickets are very badly replied to  ,i stopped submitting them ages ago , i have  only ever gotten a few coins back and that was when ,someone looked and understood there was a problem ,but now its just a waste of time ,only to be told the trouble is my pc or internet 
  • KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 282
    maddad said:

SHIPS DONT SHOW THEY IN BATTLE,ONLY KNOW BECAUSE JOIN BUTTON LIGHTS UP,NOTHING ELSE

I experience same issues and PM is working on/off from day to day :(  -  Running HTML5 on Chrome
  • KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 282
    edited 27 Oct 2020, 10:07AM
    nomad 666 said:

It isn't a waste of time - ticketing for HTML5 is slightly different. We aren't fixing things one at a time for individual pirates. We review tickets, triage them, compare them against our current list of fixes, and fix them on a wider scale. I promise tickets aren't just going out into a void :)

Making tickets to help fixing problems in game are more or less over for me because....I think that the majority of the idiots and fools in game are now "Experts"...I have met quite a few idiots who thought they knew everything and just a single real Expert, making tickets are now something I regret almost every time.
    I truly believe that Experts are a great idea to help new players and low levels with the many questions and start-up problems, but have a "Expert" to help a old experienced player like me is really a very bad idea.
    Maybe a filter would be a good idea.... level +110 directly to CS rest handled by "Experts"..... only a thought to solve a really annoying problem.
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 580
    hey  at lease they  don't tell use  everything is working as intended anymore  remember that?     honest i think  Ghillie done  pretty  good as  far as trying to keep  stuff upfront and on the lvl some  of the stuff  honestly seems  to be  pushed down from above with little understanding of the  game. ins and out 

i mean  the two different prices for  u3 most of the time  50 coins more then the  x1 for some of the  hull offers i doubt are in the Cm power to  control. 

that tells me that they dont  always listen  to the  CM cause CM  knows its  a  dumb offer. heck my  son is  1 years old and knows  he wants   more  cookies  not less  cookies

also they looked at the stats they must  see something they like because  they are still working with it..

if it stops working they will try a   different approach  that or  they  plan on  using  BP  as a  tax  write off.

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    well Ghillie , i have to say  tickets are very badly replied to  ,i stopped submitting them ages ago , i have  only ever gotten a few coins back and that was when ,someone looked and understood there was a problem ,but now its just a waste of time ,only to be told the trouble is my pc or internet 
    KFJ_DK said:
    maddad said:

I experience same issues and PM is working on/off from day to day :(  -  Running HTML5 on Chrome
    KFJ_DK said:
    nomad 666 said:

Making tickets to help fixing problems in game are more or less over for me because....I think that the majority of the idiots and fools in game are now "Experts"...I have met quite a few idiots who thought they knew everything and just a single real Expert, making tickets are now something I regret almost every time.
    I truly believe that Experts are a great idea to help new players and low levels with the many questions and start-up problems, but have a "Expert" to help a old experienced player like me is really a very bad idea.
    Maybe a filter would be a good idea.... level +110 directly to CS rest handled by "Experts"..... only a thought to solve a really annoying problem.
    hey  at lease they  don't tell use  everything is working as intended anymore  remember that?     honest i think  Ghillie done  pretty  good as  far as trying to keep  stuff upfront and on the lvl some  of the stuff  honestly seems  to be  pushed down from above with little understanding of the  game. ins and out 

i mean  the two different prices for  u3 most of the time  50 coins more then the  x1 for some of the  hull offers i doubt are in the Cm power to  control. 

that tells me that they dont  always listen  to the  CM cause CM  knows its  a  dumb offer. heck my  son is  1 years old and knows  he wants   more  cookies  not less  cookies

also they looked at the stats they must  see something they like because  they are still working with it..

if it stops working they will try a   different approach  that or  they  plan on  using  BP  as a  tax  write off.

Messaging as a group -- if you have submitted tickets and feel your issue still isn't resolved, please forward me the ticket numbers and I'll see if I can help. 

It's hard to say what's going on without looking into things more fully. 
  • KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,476
    Kixeye staff do not play the game, they deny all issues, they do not test. The problem is players.
    Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • JamesB7
    JamesB7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 17
    Thanks  chillie  and all for posting been help full    only wish  the player   who cant  aford to put in ticket  could i have big family money goes before i see it  in bank  but that  life thank  chillie   you been help full
  • BPSmokey
    BPSmokey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 211
    Kixeye staff do not play the game, they deny all issues, they do not test. The problem is players.
    Kix employees play the game, but remember they have super-souped up system that are only used for the game and game development, and they are directly connected to it, so they would have no lag. Granted a lot of us have hi-speed internet, but nothing beats being directly linked in.
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 611
    @JamesB7, Discord is a really great platform for those that can't send in a ticket as there are bug report channels and areas specifically monitored for issues. There's an invitation in my signature. Failing that though this Forum is certainly fine to use for the same purpose as we try to stay on top of any potential issues as best we can and pass things up the chain. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    JamesB7 said:
    Thanks  chillie  and all for posting been help full    only wish  the player   who cant  aford to put in ticket  could i have big family money goes before i see it  in bank  but that  life thank  chillie   you been help full
    Do you mind telling me what your specific issue is? We may already be tracking it, but if you can't send in a ticket, I'd still be interested in hearing about your personal experience with HTML5. Any details you can provide would be super helpful (issue, computer specs, browser you're using etc). Thanks! 
  • Terry Charlton
    Terry Charlton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 61
    I have all of the above plus a few other bugs i.e. enter a target and it shows damage to fleet and target dead but obviously nether are

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    I have all of the above plus a few other bugs i.e. enter a target and it shows damage to fleet and target dead but obviously nether are

Thanks for sharing. Did you have a ticket on this? 
  • Terry Charlton
    Terry Charlton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 61
    I have given up putting in tickets I just list them as bug reports in support forum

Thanks for sharing. Did you have a ticket on this?