No Fold Driver In Workshop

Got No Coin
Got No Coin
Strike-force Captain
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 685
I won several loads of fragments and I find nothing for the fold drive in my workshop fusion area or in the materials area.
  • Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    Finally found it in materials

• Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    But not in fusion

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,361
    But not in fusion

It is VEGA faction, you should've realised that by seeing no restrictions in the item description.
  • Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    Well, it is not in Vega faction. In fact, when I separate all the Fusion listings by faction Vega has no listings. Going through all the other factions one by one and showing all, I still find nothing under fusion.
  • RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,029
    edited 16 Oct 2020, 3:31PM
    how many frags do you have exactly, as weapons are 150 frags sure but this is a new type of drive meaning we may need 300 frags............but wouldnt be as much as a reaper at 1500 soo if you have 300 frags and its not there something is off and then welvome to farmvega..........
  • RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,029
    UPDATE: 150 frags needed adn its at the bottom of the fusion tab with filters show only craftable and resusable items selected. it shows for me
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,361
    edited 17 Oct 2020, 12:15AM
    Well, it is not in Vega faction. In fact, when I separate all the Fusion listings by faction Vega has no listings. Going through all the other factions one by one and showing all, I still find nothing under fusion.
    Doesn't matter if it has no vega faction in the description, it just appears in the fusion list when you check the Vega only.
    Wasn't hard to find at all.
  • chloemiu
    chloemiu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 129
    seems u need to turn off' show all craftable' and it will magically appear